Reviews for Pleasures Of Art
Smoky Opium chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
*howling silently with laughter while banging table*

*finally recovers breath*

Oh my god! You have completely made my day. My week. My month. This is absolutely hilarious! I've never really been a fan of Lelouch/ Clovis interaction stories, but this was really well done. I like the mix of smexyness, humour and actual plot. I'm generally not a fan either of stories that have a high dialogue content, but this was actually okay. I love the fast paced, snappy dialogue, with those on-the-ball comebacks; it's exactly the sort of thing I look for in a story. I think it's also the reason I'm comfortable reading all that dialogue... hmmmm

I feel so sorry for Darlton, first the shoes, then Suzaku's ass, now Schneizel and sex. Poor guy, he really will need that cookie... but it's so fun to see him get tormented like that _! Maybe Clovis should look for a therapist for traumatised Darlton rather than for socially inept Lelouch.

This story was fantastic, please update it soon...pretty please?... pretty pretty please with Clovis, Lelouch, Suzaku and Darlton locked in a room with body paint, tentacles, sexual innuendos, skeletons and Cleopatra to top it all off? On second thoughts just scrap that: Clovis would be the only one to make it out sane. *sweat drops*
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
I believe I have to agree with Lelouch here...where in the world do you come up with this stuff? It's just so...so...so... See! I can't even find a word to describe it! But, it was entertaining nonetheless. Great job. You somehow managed to keep the characters in character, even through the ...odd situations.
Spunkay Skunk chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
It’s amazing how forgetful I’ve been about reviewing this chapter, especially considering how happy I was to read it! (Body paint a delectable venture, indeed XD)

The haunted house part equaled total win for me, as did Lelouch pondering the wrongful image of him holding Suzaku’s hand. Although, for a second, I thought their little date would be compromised by the ball, but I’m glad it wasn’t because it was too much fun! Poor Lelouch, though, because he really is lost when it comes to romance! Wisdom is different from knowledge, you poor fool!

And Clovis being told that HE is the replacement? Awesome for reasons I don’t think I can explain XD. I particular liked the banter between Lelouch and Clovis in this chapter. Maybe because it was more ridiculous that usual? They’re were truly too many lines to quote that made me lol. One thing about your writing that I love: it’s the things you /don’t/ write that make the humor... uh, if that makes sense ;

“...I swear I'll moan your name so loudly everyone in the building will fall out of their bed." –just the mental picture of that alone was so priceless I just have to mention it! And who could forget about Darlton at the end? I won’t and we all know he won’t no matter how much he’d like to XD

The only thing, though, is that it seems to me Lelouch was more worried about his “blow up” with Cornelia than she probably was... Or is that just me?

And I happen to love chocolate muffins. Or pretty much anything chocolate, actually XD

(So sorry this review took so long! I think my brain might have gone on a vacation...)
Mystra-chan06 chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
The title fits, definitely :p Your Clovis is awesome. I can't really tell if he's IC since lol Episode (what, 2? 3?) but if he's not then Canon!Clovis sucks xD Also, muffins yes. 3
Berry chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
That's strange... have you lost weight?"

"Suzaku."

"What?"

"You're feeling up the skeleton."

"Oh."

That... Was... OMG! LOL!
teno-hikari chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
OMG Clovis/Lulu is lurve... I love it and all the innuendo flying all over the room. Poor poor Darlton... though seriously, Schneizel-Clovis-Lulu sandwich would be awesome.
Spunkay Skunk chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Look what got updated on my birthday! It felt extra special to read this on my special day – reviewing now because I’m just slow, but you know how that goes ;D

The plot really did a number on the randomness in this chapter, but there’s one thing it couldn’t take down: the essence that is Clovis! Sure, he got rather stressed with the whole Suzaku-is-screwy thing, but he didn’t let it stop him from teasing Darlton or damper that narcissistic nature of his (“...In short, if they were me, all of their problems would be solved." XD), so it’s all good in the hood! –and I NEVER say that!

Speaking of Clovis’ awesome spirits, I noticed something fascinating with this chapter, and I don’t know why I didn’t catch it sooner: Clovis really has a special way of responding indirectly (in other words, yakking) yet still making his point whereas Lelouch is the opposite, saying precisely little. I realized these points but never put them /together/, so congratulations on bringing me an epiphany in this chapter! But I’m beginning to ramble...

I was quite amused with the scene between Clovis and Schneizel, because having a /conversation/ like that with a /person/ like that is just so aggravating. You made it very realistic and so /Schneizel/.

I also have to say that I’m glad Clovis talked to Suzaku instead of Euphemia – probably because it gives me better hopes for the future... but I’m not so sure I trust this feeling. I found it funny that Suzaku was more or less ignoring Clovis’ orders, too. Of course I know why, but it was still funny. How dare he defy Clovis!

There’s one thing that confused me, though, dealing with this line: “He supposed that was why Lelouch liked them so much.” I’m just not sure what it is that Lelouch is supposed to be liking here. Other than that little lapse of understanding on my part, I enjoyed this chapter and do look forward to the randomness and, did I read correctly, smut? XD I guess all I can hope is that tentacles aren’t involved.

...And Suzaku with a poodle is impossibly cute! Who needs an energy filler when you’ve got that? ;D
teno-hikari chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
It feels like forever, but this chapter was well worth the wait - I loved the whole Clovis yelling at Suzaku to not be killed only for his siblings' sake. The babysitting podle-part at the end was hilarious.
SombreDay chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
I registered only to comment on this story :) So please keep on writing this! I can't wait to facepalm-facepalm-facepalm then headdesk-headdesk-headdesk again... and I mean this as a compliment, sometimes I was laughing so hard I just couldn't breathe... This was exactly the thing I needed after my exams. I love your humour! And these were also the sexiest scenes I've read in some time ;)
aurembiaux chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
I want more!More!Pleaze!(I apologize, but my PC haz a problem by now with the firzt letter of Zuzaku, zo I have to uze the z).

Well, well. I really like your fanfic! Cloviz iz not one of my favorite characterz, but I laugh a lot with him. And the queztionz of Milly... XDXD.

I only beg... could we have more of the Zecond Prince ?I love him.
irmina chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
What an awesome first chapter
Mystra-chan06 chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
'sup. Just thought I'd drop by to tell you this is awesome. Again. 8D In case you somehow forgot since the last time I told you and all! Clovis and Milly pure win. And LuluSuza to top it all, I love you. 3
Yamiro chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
Ah an update

I had a hard time concealing my giggles... it almost blew my cover! (I was supposed to be cramming at the time, really to cram on one's week off school? Terrible!) Your randomness... is making this life truly worth living! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing more 3

PS. I wonder... seeing as you live in Germany, we're 'almost' neighbors! Can I ask where do you live? *stalk stalk*
Spunkay Skunk chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
Tentacles and cake... Talk about a dirty mess-uh, um...

Yes, I would like some pizza!

There's something about making Milly a fangirl that's irresistible even though is going into overkill lately - of course I won't complain. (I myself am a victim of her awesomeness, just in a better way than Lelouch... The poor dear.) It's just too much fun! And Rivalz. Such little faith. At least Nina knows what's up. Perhaps because she knows what it's like to be the underdog? Erm, please don't take that out of context. 3

Darlton... ah it's just all so priceless.

Oh, and the cake innuendo. You know, I knew it wasn't what it sounded like, but I couldn't help but get mislead anyway... I guess you're just good like that. Really, you must be, because I certainly wasn't expecting to read about aliens and male pregnancies either (Clovis should take some credit too, though, right?). XD I think Lelouch had the right approach: just walk away.

...into my fic where a slightly bipolar-seahorse!Suzaku will be waiting. Ahaha, there's no escape for him.

But it's his own fault for rebelling against hugs. I’m sure Clovis would agree!

Anyway, I feel like quoting Lelouch's last line, but replace hate with love XD

And I’m anxious to see where that serious cliffhanger will lead to for Mr. Clovis...
disenchantedlife chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
I'm so glad you updated! Wonderful!