Reviews for Stare at the Sun
hydro-serpent58 chapter 1 . 10/7
Wow Waka is still there? That caught me off guard. :D

I really love this, the fact that she alones sees a wolf while everyone else sees a dog - even Souji, the Wildcard can't see who she actually is!

This actually made me realize how similar Koromaru looks to Amateratsu and Shiranui, almost as if he could be a descendant.
The Weird Kid chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great story! I've always liked media that have gods/goddesses come down unto the mortal plane and interact with people. And yet, only one or two people seem to notice what they truly are. And while I don't personally believe in deities, I like the idea of them. Though, I'm more into myths with multiple deities, instead of one all-powerful being.
Aicial chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
It's sad that at, the time I'm writing this, there's only been one review so far for this piece. This is because this is a very beautiful one-shot that really, REALLY makes me feel as if I'm reading an official continuation of Okami that just happens to crossover with Persona 4. I honestly haven't gotten the chance to play Persona 4 yet (although my best friend is a serious fan of the series), but I absolutely love Okami and Wolf!Amaterasu. And you make her (and Yukiko thanks to the interaction) amusing, adorable, and still dignified like how she is in-game.

In short, you brought out my inner-Okami fan-girl, and I'm very inspired to attempt and draw fan art (and fail most likely lol) out of that.

BTW, did you happen to see that fan art of Yukiko with Okami!Sakuya around?
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
nice little crossover, and how the wolf-Amaterasu fits in with this. Watching over the town idly and bonding with the person closest to connecting with her (since Yukiko's persona IS a manifestation of Amaterasu. Heck, most Personas are just how people (or at least Atlus) pictures them and are not at all related to how they MIGHT be.

I never played Okami myself, but I heard it was great. Reading this was also a great experience. Good job.

-Vegeta the 3rd