Reviews for Lost
Greek Wise Girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hmm... there was an "extension" of this story in my mind. You know how everyone at camp burns shroud for certain demigods of certain cabins? I imagine them burning Luke's and Annabeth's shroud together. It was a nice story, but I guess a little more detail and length would have helped. Very nice.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awww this is sad. Poor Percy.
fluteplayingwizard chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
that was amazing! great job! it's beautifully written
PerAnn1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
wow, sorry i can't say much. Wow
1234567890asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
wow, u kno, that's just depressing. ah that makes me feel better. jk jk

im just having a crappy-ish day. so yah ylime hehe. k im so bored. nice depression story, and i kno! my sister keeper was depressing. lucky i didn't decide to write a story at the time or else i would've made a depressing story like urs. aah fun. k bibi! sorry im just babbling on cuz i hav no life and totally bored k bibi! for real.
VampireWolf0131 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
1. You said:Luke’s now cold golden eyes softened, then became very sad. And then you said: his eyes loosing their cold golden glow". Do you mean by that that first his eyes softened and then they lost they're glow? I was kind of wondering about that.

2. 3 damns aren't a cause to rate the story m. M is for more adult themes, m meaning mature. If you don't think t (teen) would have damn in it...

Pretty good, Percy was kind of out of character though. I guess that could be imagined because of his greif. Nice job!