Reviews for Refrain
smirnoffmule chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Lovely story. Just what I've been wanting to read about this character.
buckmom chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was pretty much perfect in my opinion. I'm a big fan of Evram and Claire-and of course, as with all the astronauts-there's a story about why someone so flawed was picked by the program.

Your explanation of why Evram is there is great. Your writing was nicely spare and to the point, but really evocative. Thanks for sharing!
xoxoemily chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
That was really well done, the conclusion was just mind blowing. I didn't see it coming, but I can totally picture Claire doing that.
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aw, wow. really amazing. great character descriptions. very, very sweet. just beautiful overall.
X3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
So nice

You packed so much into so few words. You really captured the relationship, the obvious love. I liked how Claire knows him better than himself and how Evram sees how important she is to him. (I also liked the visual you gave me of Wass dumping a totally blitzed Evram into a cab while Claire hovered)

TheDoc811 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is brilliant. It's got everything it needs, especially the ending. It portrays feelings and emotions. Well done!

AirDragon717
DramaLexy chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
interesting idea. thanks for sharing!
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was absolutley beautiful. I think your portrayal of Evram's addiction was so realistic. Great job!