Reviews for The Lesson of Love
steamboat chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
At last! I had to read chapter one again as it has been so long since I read it. I didn't remember it at all but I still enjoyed it. Chapter two was good too so keep on writing and please don't leave it so long!
HoneyBoo chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
FOR GOODNESS' SAKE CONTINUE THIS! I'm dying to know what's gonna happen .. especially as you wrote it so well !
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
You definitely left me intrigued. Hope you continue this!
hora chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
it's 2010! time to continue! :)

i know how it is, the muse doesn't always keep to schedule.

but seriously, i hope you come back to this story.

i'll be stopping by.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I like the hint of things to come. I always enjoy the concept of fics inside episodes. There is so much that can be covered without ever having to deviate from the actual episode events. After all while Sydney is busy doing what she does, that does rather leave Nigel with thinking time. I hope you continue this as it is very promising.
kapz3911 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
wow this sounds like its going to be a really strange but also awsome story, please continue...PLEASE
K.Ann S chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like it. I hope you continue.
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Sounds like a good start. Interested in reading more. Audra
steamboat chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I really enjoyed this. Please keep going. It is nice to have a new story on Fanfic. I think Relic Hunter is brilliant anyway but these fanfic stories are wonderful, especially when the series has been cancelled for so long. These stories help fill the void left by that cancellation. I think your story is going to be great!