Reviews for Bright side
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
AWWWWWW! This was so cute and fluffy and well-written!
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awww...this story is amazing :) I'm so used to lovingly Sweeney from the other fictions that it was hard to imagine him cold like he was on the beginning...
But as usually, you wrote it fantastically _

hervissa :)
RubyRosette5 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
When I finished this story ,I couldn't being remindend from the song "Always look on the btight side of life"
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Well, it's safe to say that I absolutely loved this.

The whole concept is, as I have grown very accustomed to, completely original and 100% enjoyable.

I really liked the way you began this, the way you built it up to the line, "she really couldn't think of anything good that the situation that she was currently in could bring her" as it then made me very worried about poor Nellie. What an awful situation for her to be in. :( And it has to be said that I called Mr. Todd a fair few names when I read that he wasn't responding to her shouting.

I'm glad he did turn up in the end though, it would have been horrible for Nellie to spend the night on the floor.

Speaking of the floor, this line got me: "he seemed to realize that she wasn't lying on the cold floor for her own enjoyment." It could just be my rather strange sense of humour, but it amused me to think that he might've thought that she was lying on an uncomfortable, cold floor because she secretly enjoyed it. xD

Anyway, moving on...I find it so feasible that Nellie would hate and love Sweeney in equal measures. For all the time she's spent in love with the man, I would find it very strange if she didn't hate him sometimes for the way he treated her, because, let's face it, he isn't the nicest of people. So yeah, I basically think you drew attention to that fact very well here. :D

I did more or less forget about that when I read how he carried her to her room though. I adore the mental images that you managed to create for me, so thank you. ;)

And what an ingenius way of distracting someone, with a kiss! I doubt many people would have ever thought of a scenario like that, so I'm super happy that one of my favourite FF authors ever did. :D The way you described it was just superb, and I was as oblivious as to what would happen next as Mrs. Lovett. The way you wrote that scene was just perfection, really vivid stuff. It made me smile to see that Sweeney seemed to be rather enjoying the kiss too.

But oh, I really felt for Mrs. Lovett when Mr. Todd ripped the dress away. I really can't imagine how much that must have hurt.

And then came my favourite part of the whole story - the scene after she awoke. It made me grin so much to see Sweeney willing to spend more time with Nellie in a more romantic sense, and the last kiss basically just made my day. I also adored the way you linked the ending back to the beginning. That was awesome. :D

I really really enjoyed reading this. :D
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
damn this is one of my favorite stories I read :D

awesome story I like it ;)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
(grins)

Awesome!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Nice.
TheAlmightyMeow chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw! So sweet. It was was really beautiful. Your really good at making people feel like the characters in your fic. I could almost feel Sweeney's lips... Mh... But it was only in my head :(

The dreams I'll have tonight :P

*Kelly
That Crazy Author Chick chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Very sweet. I loved it.
unamuerte chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
"Do you think that we might" -

FRICKIN HELL YES!

I have no words for this fic at this very moment - but I'm going to find them.

I know I probably say this all the time - but this was bloody brlliant. Just really suspenseful, sensitive, romantic, tense, torturous - it's got to be one of my favourite stories from you.

Now, the tried and true 'Mrs Lovett gets-injured-and-Sweeney-comes-to-the-rescue" never usually inspires anything except warm fluffy sweenett. I didn't find this in your fic - of course there were humorous moments but it just went beyond that surface level to somewhere that really had me upset and biting my fingernails. You really got down to the depths of who they are as people - not just the violence and romance.

I think you have a talent for contrasting the character's thoughts with their dialogue - my favourite part was when Mrs Lovett is rendered speechless and just sits their looking at him. Such a poignant moment because of course we all know poor Nellie's spouted sonnets about him in her head and when it came to it she was literally struck dumb by love.

And of course, Mr Todd kissing her to relieve the pain was a clever touch - I honest to god could read your stories every single day. Stuff Twilight - this is 'romance' fiction at its best.

Bravo! D
jjjfk chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
YAY :)

that was great!
Gallows Calibrator chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
AW! So adorable! Just like most of your other one-shots, you could easily make this into a multi-chap. )
Lady.Espionage chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Ahh. That was beautiful and very well written! You kept them in character and THIS SHOULD OF BEEN THE MOVIE ENDING! haha well done and keep up the marvelous work!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aw, that was cute. A few typos, you've got "necks" instead of neck at one point, that's the only one I remember specifically but there were a couple others I saw...
SweeneyToddRocksMySocks chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
:D :D :D AW! This is so adorable! I just love these little fics you write. Always sweet without being unbelievable. I really needed this too! Fantastic fanfic.