Reviews for Your Girl Always
BuffyNo1Fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Love it OMG made me cry
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Beautiful letter from Buffy to Angel. Telling him the major highlights of her life. Especially that the biggest part of it was him. The fact she named her daughter Angel after him. Very tender and heart wrenching. Tears falling again with this one.
zralak chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
You know... after Ive read this... I came to one conclusion of what you really need to do... write a sequel:-) maybe with some flashbacks which would fill some gaps... But anyway... I like:-)
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was extremely sad but really sweet. I love how there wasn't too much backstory, leaving us to draw our own conclusions as to why they split and where Angel is now.

My favourite line was this:

Because true love doesn’t just fade away. It’s real, it’s true, it’s permanent.

Very insightful and so true. Your grasp of life is just astounding.
White-Horse186 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This was soo sweet, exactly the type of fic I like. HA she divorced Riley, cuz he wasn't Angel, I liked that. I also like what you said about true love being permanent and all. I wonder why they broke up in the first place? Anyways it was soo awesome!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Awwe that was awesome. I hope that one day I can find a love like that which Buffy found with Angel, without all of the leaving her for her own good sh**. I loved this one shot. Keep up the great work.

Dani
ba2006 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
awesome :)
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I LOVE IT!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
great story... i want to smack angel
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Poorly written? No way! I think this captured the essence of Buffy and Angel perfectly. I added this to my favorite stories, hee.