Reviews for I'm A Shade Too Pale For Handsome
nero hardy chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
*eyes narrow*darn right you cant stop it randy.
nero hardy chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
...dont like the way randy is too 'protective' over MY cody!he mine now bitch
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
did u like kill him? damn, i hate cliffhangers! nice story.. but really!
Joel182 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Intense
MagdileanaO chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
I just finished this story and the wierdest thing happened, I went to a RAW house show and in the first match Swagger beat Bourne for a title shot so the main event was Swagger vs. Cena, and Miz was watching from behind the curtain..it just made me think of this stroy and all the pairings.

I love this series by the way! I love how you write Jack, Randy and Miz especailly. John's being an ass though, he better sort ot out soon.
KimberAnnBRAND chapter 20 . 10/23/2009
'The first couple chapters will be posted around the 10th of October '

It is the 24th!

I see nothing!

You can't just leave everyone waiting after such drama!

Rawwr!
Gothmog's Bane chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great stuff! I'm all over Thousand Foot Krutch now "Welcome to the Masquerade" is AWE-mazing! Currently watching Repo. I'm ashamed to find that I was missing out on an Anthony Head performance (Kicks self).

So it seems that Randy is coming around, Cena is finally seeing how much of a behind he's been lately, and Jericho is out for blood. I'm certainly entertained. Poor Ted has no attachments and poor Jack has no attachments(Cena doesn't count) Do the math and you get The American Legacy.

Christian- WTF have you been snorting?

Edge- I don't know but I don't even think Jeff would F with that stuff!

GB- Hey! Aside from Legacy, I'm not accustomed to

reading bout anyone entering post WWF.

Edge- Wow that's really sad(points and laughs)

GB- You're right, guess I'll have to dig up that old

Edge/Viscera fic.(To the trained eye it would appear

that Edge suffered a seizure, but unluckily for him he

doesnt surround himself with brainy F-ers)

Christian- Now look what you did! Go back to shoveling your

totally not cool input(Drags an unconscious

Rated R superstar away by a leg, hitting his head on

every step along the way.

GB- I think that I can see why you turned those two into

jerks.
megsjedi chapter 20 . 10/4/2009
WOO-HOO! Boy-howdy, I love it! Leaving things right on the very edge of happy-ending but not really happy-ending. John's finally realized what a jackass he's been, and he's in neck deep with Jericho for hurting Evan. Oh teh drama!

Not to mention all the pain he and Jack will have to work through before Jack will trust John again. Yes, I lay all the blame on John. He jumped to a conclusion, and people were seriously hurt as a result. The very worst issue- John shattered Jack's trust in him, and trust isn't easily earned.

I applaud you loudly and eagerly await the next installment! Kudos!
Esha Napoleon chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
Cena's going to get his a$$ handed to him on a silver platter!

LOVE IT!
Nyx Raisa chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
Well shit, that was intense. A tack match, a crazy barb-wire match? Shit. And then John (Cena, lol) comes flying out of nowhere trying to be all apologetic and shit? Jack had better give John some crap. He's been acting like a TOTAL idiot. If Jack just forgives him instantaneously, I will be very sad. So I guess I just have to look forward to the next part. You overwhelmed my inbox with fic, lol. But this is good, I'm entertained D
Adalgisa chapter 16 . 10/2/2009
I must say that your works are amazing and keep me hooked. You've managed to get me to like Jack Swagger with this story and I commend you for your skills. Don't stop, I'll be waiting to read the next chapter.

-A
lorza.b chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
OMG! Tottally love this fic..just finnished number 1 and now am hoping around too excited for the next chapter!

megsjedi chapter 16 . 9/26/2009
This is breaking my heart! I'm almost crying.

All of which means you're doing an excellent job. _

5 more chapters? Aw... I hope you write more in this universe, even if you are tired of Legacy. Shit, I'm a big WWE fan but I hate Legacy, 'cause it's getting old.

Great job!
benagail24 chapter 16 . 9/26/2009
WOW! it's great i love it all and i still can't wait to read more...
RRatedauthor chapter 16 . 9/26/2009
Just spent the last two hours reading this one and the one before it and I'm really into it! Great combination of in-ring and outside the ring action. I'm hoping this isn't the end for Cena and Swagger, but it's nice to see that someone is actually doing something for Jack instead of using him as comic relief.

Send more chapters quickly. Please!

This story reeks of awesomeness!