Reviews for Perpetual Motion Machine
Carnage Falcon chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
The more of these I read, the more inspired I get to finish the first loop of the game already so I can get a dose of Meria for myself. Excellent oneshot, though; you do a good job of getting into Meria's head.
Diacritical chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I'm not far enough in the game to be familiar with most of what you write; the Meria-centric stuff, at least...

But it's all so well written and pretty and I'm finding myself pitying Meria now despite having hardly a clue what's going on.

And gah, your writing is starting to make me dread getting to BlueKitten.
Spheria25 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is my first time reading something good like this! _ Thanks for making such a wonderful story! Hope you will make something similiar like this too ;)
Megaolix chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Yeah... I was kinda angry with the endings available for blue route so I can say I like this for sure. Sadistic choice indeed...

And this fic is kinda of a follow-up to the one just before, am I wrong? Well, both were good so I won't complain.

I have no idea if this one will have a sequel, but it would be interesting to see what is restored and not... I mean, just what happens after the nightmare is broken?

Ah well. I'm sure you'll write more and I'll see that scenario eventually. Go Feral!
Mini Nephthys chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
...I don't know enough about Knights in the Nightmare to understand most of the context, but you have a really lyrical way with words that made this worth the read. That, plus the super-cute ending that actually makes some sense to me.