Reviews for Raincheck
StarrPerez chapter 5 . 2/20
Holy Fuck!Seriously?!You want to kill me?!This was so fucking hot and sexy!The intensity of it was mind blowing!I hope you come back soon to continue this lovely story,this was amazing writing,thank you,loved it,awesome! Bensler Forever.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
WOW, the only way to end this story line was to have a sequel with the roles reversed so she can "thank him". Thanks for posting.
NobodyOfAnySignificance chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
God I love this!
cinderella1268 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Thanks for posting this lovely story,and I hope down the line you consider a sequel,I would have love to see there reaction towards each other after this amazing encounter,especially when they had to face each other at work the next day!Lol!Will Elliot be able to stay in his dead marriage?Or will he grow a pair and stop letting Kathy call the shots by using his children as bait to keep him at home with her?Oh,the possibilities!Anyway hon,fantastic job as always!LOVE LOVE LOVE..E/O E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
cinderella1268 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
OMFG!This was not only hot,sexy,intense and emotional,it was fucking brilliantly written,and is absolutely phenomenal!I always wondered while watching the show through the years,how many times something like this happened to both of them especially Olivia,the frustration of it all!I can definitely picture Elliot if not intentionally,putting his foot in his mouth or accidentally touching her even if only to comfort her because lets face it,Elliot Stabler didn't like when Olivia Benson was hurting or when anything was bothering her,he would always try to talk or do something to make her pain go away or try to make her smile.I love how he put her needs first here,that was quite honorable and beautiful,even if he ended up with a giant size hard on and a pair of blue balls in the end!Lol!The point is that her needs were met,and I am sure after all those multiple orgasms,Olivia Benson could never enjoy sex with another man without thinking about Elliot Stabler!I think Elliot knew bad that El didn't say fuck it all these years and just take her!I am sure it would have worth it!Lol!
cinderella1268 chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Yes it's me again!Could not resist!Good Gawd!Hot,sexy,intense!WOW!All the good stuff!You better get to stepping and let me get my sequel asap!It been too long!Fantastic writing as always,beautiful I am going to slink away and have my cold shower in peace!LOL!So until honey,keep up the good work,thanks for posting,LOVE LOVE LOVE...E/O E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
HOLY SHIT!HOT DAMN!LORD HAVE MERCY!This was so hot and sexy!I almost bit all ten of my fingernails off with the intensity of the scenes going through my head!HA HA!Please hurry up with the sequel!You did a wonderful job as usual keeping them in character the whole job.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!
CAR0L1NAG1RL chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Omg! Please finish this one!
ItsALifesJourney chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
My God, that was freaking hot. I have always loved your writing.

Just... UNF. So good.

I miss Deep, btw. ;)
kci47 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Very well written and you kept them both in character-thanks!
woodster93 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Just found this and WOW, I am thinking that reading it at work in the office wasn't such a good idea had to keep disappearing lol
Frannielloyd chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Wow. great.
Prentissrose chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
oh my god...I can't even...this was just amazing...dear god.
EOlover2 chapter 5 . 7/31/2012