Reviews for On the Run
I am also hoping for this to continue though it's been about 7 years. Pls update if you can.
Lovely98 chapter 19 . 12/5/2017
I feel like I am the only recent one here asking for you to continue, I have been waiting forever on your updates! Your story is amazing btw
Hinneva76 chapter 19 . 8/13/2017
pauleen chapter 19 . 2/12/2017
I am in love with this story. When will you finish?
Dorcas chapter 19 . 11/22/2016
Can u please finish the story i come back every so often but its been years. Please i want an ending
ai se eu te pego chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
Is there going to be more chapters?
I was loving it so much
bookwormsrule chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
Type your review here. when are u posting the next chapter?ps. i love this story!
ashleywalker21544 chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
I love this story it's 1 of my favorites but its been a few years since you updated and I was just wondering when youare going to update but anyway thanks for your creative mindthat made this great story
tamwhit chapter 19 . 6/27/2015
Please update soon
JustAnotherReviewer84 chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
" I WILL ALWAYS FINISH MY STORIES. There is nothing worse than a story just left open forever!"

Soooooooo about this? I really hope you come back to this story and finish it! At least update a note for your readers to let everyone know what's going on. It just got really juicy with them arriving in Mexico and then BOOM no more!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Ur fanfic is amazinng!XOXO Keep it up and please update faster.
missysaaa.crystal chapter 19 . 12/9/2014

I recently came across this fanfic, and I usually never read the ones that aren't completed. But I couldn't help myself.
I really hope that you'll continue writing this story, it's excellent so far!

Best regards,
iamyou chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Please update
Pragya chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
please pleas... continue the story forward... the suspense is unbearable...
shewhoknows chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Since these are American characters I have to tell you we do not say cheers outside of dinner parties, no one 'rings' people they call, and rucksacks are mostly called backpacks. Good writing, Edwards reasoning is not exactly smart considering he is/was a cop. I find it hard to believe he didn't have any cop friends who would side with him plus the way laws work he prob wouldn't be going to jail as long as he did not confess to anything since they supposedly do not have enough evidence. Also Edward sounds like a woman... especially when he was taking a shower haha.
2,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »