Reviews for On the Run
Hinneva76 chapter 19 . 8/13
Connnttiinnnuueee.
pauleen chapter 19 . 2/12
I am in love with this story. When will you finish?
Dorcas chapter 19 . 11/22/2016
Can u please finish the story i come back every so often but its been years. Please i want an ending
ai se eu te pego chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
Is there going to be more chapters?
I was loving it so much
bookwormsrule chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
Type your review here. when are u posting the next chapter?ps. i love this story!
ashleywalker21544 chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
I love this story it's 1 of my favorites but its been a few years since you updated and I was just wondering when youare going to update but anyway thanks for your creative mindthat made this great story
tamwhit chapter 19 . 6/27/2015
Please update soon
JustAnotherReviewer84 chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
" I WILL ALWAYS FINISH MY STORIES. There is nothing worse than a story just left open forever!"

Soooooooo about this? I really hope you come back to this story and finish it! At least update a note for your readers to let everyone know what's going on. It just got really juicy with them arriving in Mexico and then BOOM no more!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Ur fanfic is amazinng!XOXO Keep it up and please update faster.
missysaaa.crystal chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
Hi,

I recently came across this fanfic, and I usually never read the ones that aren't completed. But I couldn't help myself.
I really hope that you'll continue writing this story, it's excellent so far!

Best regards,
Crystal
iamyou chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Please update
Pragya chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
please pleas... continue the story forward... the suspense is unbearable...
shewhoknows chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Since these are American characters I have to tell you we do not say cheers outside of dinner parties, no one 'rings' people they call, and rucksacks are mostly called backpacks. Good writing, Edwards reasoning is not exactly smart considering he is/was a cop. I find it hard to believe he didn't have any cop friends who would side with him plus the way laws work he prob wouldn't be going to jail as long as he did not confess to anything since they supposedly do not have enough evidence. Also Edward sounds like a woman... especially when he was taking a shower haha.
thetwilightfan87 chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
I love the story. Please update soon.
Pragya Kaushik chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
hey..listen ..this story is fab...its a sincere request from a huge fan of yours...please complete this story...the suspense is killing...cliffies like what happened b/w edward and kate, aro and james, whether bella will tell edward about her father being the chief of police etc are totally killing me...please please please finish this story...and I Love Kidnapped...that avatar of edward was so bloody confusing and yet so sweet...typically human, i must say...
2,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »