Reviews for First Sight
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 3/26
Really enjoyed this, on to the next..great story.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful just beautiful
CanadaNL chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Very cute!
rog457 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I know I should have read and reviewed this a long time ago, but better late then never LOL.

From Sams description of his sire and their relationship, you might as well have named him John since he reminded me very much of canon Papa Winchester. I'm not saying this as a critisism as I have to believe you intended the similarity.

Very nice way to establish the connection between Sam and Dean, though it might have been nice if Sam had intervened earlier in Deans life so he didn't have to take so much abuse from his father.

I'm off now to read the last chapter of Vampire Nights and the other one-shot.
HigherMagic chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aww that was really sweet!

And can I just say I am a HUGE fan of your story, Vampire Nights. I started reading it a while ago and I fell completely in love with it.

Much loves to your writing

HM x
Angel'sSword chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Oh that was so sweet.I loved it.
Dilmn8 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aw that was sweet.

great job! i really liked it. i love fate... :D
happyinhope chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
hi i really loved this i was searching for vampire nights to see if you had updated and found this instead so i read it and thought this sounds really familiar! it was only when i got to the end and saw the note you had added that i realised it was you writing anyway i thought it was great and would love if you carried this on! cant wait to read the next chapter for vampire nights!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I liked this one shot of Dean and Sam's first meeting...good job!
MaggieMay21 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009