Reviews for Requiem for the Lizard
Jela36 chapter 6 . 4/12
The end? :( Then please tell us
kawherp chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Please don't leave us hanging any longer!
JannaKalderash chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
This is excellent! I love stories where Martin survived;he was my favorite character in the whole bunch.
jsd119 chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I seriously hope you consider finishing this work. You have a knack for strong dialogue and good characterization while making sure each character has their own voice.

It would be a shame to let this story go unfinished any longer.
manidefronsac chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
It's a pity you don't update, the story is really good and Martin is alive!
Ricky chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
After all this time I guess it's useless to say it would be great if you continued... Anyway, I enjoyed what there is. Spellcheck wouldn't have done harm in some of the chapters, but the story flows nicely, the characters are easily recognisable and if Bethany's a Mary Sue then she's not annoyingly so. Or maybe that's because I'd take her place anytime? ;)
Innogen chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
So they just shot a fifth column girl? Right? That is so unfair! You would think they would revolt by now...
Innogen chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Glad Martin woke up - permanent comas kind suck as endings for favorite characters. Although, they do make for good angst. Tyler is touchier than normal, don't you think?

I take it Elizabeth got blown up? She didn't have a lot of common sense...
Innogen chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I'm glad I started reading this story - any story where Martin lives is a PLUS! The 'Mary Sue Alert' scared me off for a while. If you take it down and center the story more on Martin's POV, then there is no MS danger, and more people will enjoy your story.

When Martin found out it was 1990, I thought he might go into a coma. Ouch. He really needs to get in touch with Phillip, and soon. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you keep writing!
manidefronsac chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
I'm so glad you updated. Your story is really good. I'm happy that Mike and Martin are together again. Five years Martin was missing! I can't wait to learn what happened to him. Please update soon and thanks for the story.

Mystic Blade chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Leave it to Tyler to piss off a paleontologist. I love his constant paranoia. The whole Martin-Phillip confusion was amusing. Also, I don't see your character being a Sue which is good. Can't wait for your next installment, I always enjoy reading your chapters.
Mystic Blade chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
I love this story, I hope you keep writing it. Martin was one of my fave characters until Diana offed him. Good thing they got away from the crazy hacker lady, can't wait to see if they get a better twist of luck or another hair raising enemy. chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
God A Martin story at last! And a good one too. Many thanks. I can't wait to read more. Where is Mike? Shouldn't he be looking for his friend?
k9handler1969 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Glad to see Martin get some time. He's always been my favorite character.
Javanyet chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Very well written and makes me want to know what happens next. I'm obviously a Ham Tyler wench but am glad to see Martin finally get some "face time".

Love your narrative and dialogue and god bless you for your excellent spelling, grammar, and other "nuts and bolts" things that some writers seem to ignore.