Reviews for The Culmination
Mor Sereg chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! THE STORY IS AMAZING! WHO CARES IF IT CAME OUT! THE WHOLE POINT OF IT BEING FAN WRITTEN IS THAT THE STORY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL THING!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
AWESOME STORY! keep writing
xpskl chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
REAL book? whats it about? well are you ever going to get back to the story?
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
That was hilarious! Oh God! Tori was laughing really hard and the whole Derek is a werewolf thing just added to it. I wonder what Derek was thinking during this time? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Awe I'm glad you posted this, and I'm always up for you continuing with this story :)

I think the idea of the Reckoning story is a little overdone, but I like how you've approached it. Especially by not putting Chloe and Derek in a relationship immediately, you have the subtext there but they haven't actually gotten to that point yet. :) And I like how so far you've only introduced Luke, so many fics introduce a tonne of new characters all at once, and it can be a little confusing and overwhelming. I think this chapter was great, I remember reading over parts of it, and I think you did a fantastic job with the chapter, and with Tori's personality. You have the snarky comments, her anger about the whole sorceror/Simon thing, the whole dog thing with Derek, her aversion to how everyone loves Chloe, and it all just makes for an amazing portrayal of Tori. I loved it! :D

Awesome job! :D
moon-called-princess chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
ChambersGirl chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
This is a great start to your story. I know the theme is common through the DP fanfic, BUT very few of them have the characters down. You're doing such a great job getting inside their heads. I hope you choose to continue!
pagesofnothing chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
this is definitely worth continuing! There may be alot of stories like it, but this is by far one of the best. Have you noticed how many of those stories stop after 1 or 2 chapters, or how they're unedited and hard to follow? People don't like reading that, even if it is everywhere.

Anyways, I laughed pretty hard at the end, and im looking forward to the next chapter. Please dont give up! :)
xpskl chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
lol how could Tori laugh in a time like this? Ans Andrews persistance makes him sound like he wants to lead them into a trap. update!
LiliaCupcake376 chapter 5 . 1/3/2010

PS-Derek Rocks, Chloe Rocks, Simon sucks. Tori rocks the snippyness
jenaca chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Write more ASAP!
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
you really have to get the next chap out fast! i absolutly loved it!
puppylove216 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Your story is beyond great please update I want to see who breaks first chloe or Derek ?
mayajane chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
loved it cant wait for updates
EliseT29 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Wonderful! I can't wait for more!