Reviews for Noctum Will Rise
Rinkya chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Whoa. You seriously have no idea how much I loved your story. I read all of it in one sitting and I was immensely drawn to it.

The plot you created is so wonderful and throughly epic that I really wish it would be the real story of Versus XIII. everything, from the prologue to the exposition to the climax and ending, was simply incredible. I love the characterization and your style of writing, it's just so poetic.

And whoa, don't even get me started on the action/fighting scenes. Especially Noct's fight with the planes in Chapter 6. Just imagining it to be rendered with Squeenix's fantastic CG makes my mind blow. And also in Chapter 10-11. That was seriously an epic climax.

I love how you write everything to be so detailed and thought through. Honestly, I could not even find a part that I didn't love. Kudos to you for your bang-up job with this fic. It truly is one of the gems of FFVersusXIII archive.
xXHellButterflyXx chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
I apologize in advance for any grammar and spelling mistakes, since English isn't my first language. x_x

I fell in love with your story and with your style of writing. I love how you wrote each characters personality, especially Stella's. I read so many stories, where she is personated as a girly bitch or a naive blondie, that it started to get on my nerves. x_x So I was really relieved, that you portrayed her has a strong and beautiful woman - inside and out. I believe that's how Nomura intended her to be. If not, why should he bother to clarify that Stella isn't the dragon rider character who appears in the trailer? And even mention that he wouldn’t show Stella in such a state, since the character you see in that sequence is an enemy? xD I think I'm rambling, but after all those disappointments with other fanfictions, I really was surprised to find a Stella which is so loveable. Not only Stella but all characters were so well written. The storyline was interesting and engrossing, what more do you as a reader?
Calesvol chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I'm only up to the fourth chapter but I am already captured by your poetic writing style and wonderful development in trying to give such little-known characters in-depth background and character. You've inspired me to write some FFvsXI fics of my own, but unlike you, I wouldn't know where to start.

And I certainly couldn't copy your ideas. I'm new to Versus' fanfiction base but you're the first writer I've come across that instantly captured me. I hope I can produce stories as ingenious as your's! Please continue to write wonderful stories.
MonMonCandie chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
Loved this story to itty-bitty bits! I adored how you incorporated the trailers into the chapters. I felt as if this could potentially be THE storyline for the game! lol I've read this story a long time ago, so I apologize that I wasn't able to review for every chapter.

But! Take my word for it when I say that I've read this story more than once because it's made of awesome sauce. 3
Stella Caelum chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
What an awesome way to end the fact, I honestly didnt expect it to end on a happy note, especially when Stella died.

But Im happy your contuing it some form of way
Selena chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
I love the ending, of him seeing Stella again
Selena chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Im definatly glad that Stella was be able to come back to life.
Iris chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
Awe I love the bromance in this chapter, and of course the S/N at the end of it. I'm a bit sad to see it completed though.
Iris chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Awe, I love the fact that Noctis requested that Stella be brought back to life, defiantly wasn't expecting that. Well maybe him proposing it, but not necessary to the point of Etro doing it,
Rosa chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
Yeah Stella was brought back to life. Love the ending

Cant wait until to see the oneshots and the possible sequel
Star chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
Love the way that you ended it, especially love the fact that Stella is still alive.

But Im glad your continuing it some form way of another either through the oneshots or a possible sequel
AngelWarriors chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
I love the sense of Deja Vu that the fic ended in. What a perfect way to end the fic
AngelWarriors chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
Whoa wasn't quite expecting that with Etro bring back Stella to alive, but I absolutely love it.
Rorudesu-chan chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
No! No! No! *cries* Stella's dead T_T Noctis will bring her back alive, right? Right, Lammy?

ANYWAYS. great chapter! it was too great that I could actually feel Noctis' pain of losing her. Of course, his side would be a lot more painful... I love your writing style. Soo descriptive.. :D *shakes your hand*

Okay, critique time! Sorry if it seems as if I'm the only one who's bugging you with a constructive review. I fairly think that every writer needs to have them. So anyways.. minor errors, really with the words so there's not much editing. But I understand. ch10 was pretty long (10k words according to MS Word).. so you'd probably be very tired from editing tiny mistakes all over again.

*gulp* I'm ready for the (last) chapter. Hit me with your best shot, Lammy! :D
Stella Noctis Fan chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
Very interesting chapt. Cant wait to read what happens next especally what Noctis does with her body