Reviews for From Where I Am
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 3/19
Sorry my last review was too harsh. i just hate how many awesome star trek fics are started, go on for chapters and then stop at critical pts in the story never to be finished again. This fandom is worst I have ever seen as far as abandoned stories go. :-(

I like yr stories otherwise i wld not care that bsome were abandoned mid stream.
BnBfanatic chapter 3 . 3/19
you said you already have nxt chapter written but never posted it. You really did leave everyone hanging - thats kind of shi**y.
Theatre of Dreamers chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Oh I forgot to mention how wonderful your ideas are :D I can see it clearly in my mind and it looks fantastic :)
Theatre of Dreamers chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Ooooh I can't wait for the next chapter :D this is really good so far :)
Anime fan chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
OMG! Please put the next chapter up as soon as possible! This is such a good story! I can't wait to read what happens next! Keep up the awesome work!
Sinyeta chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
You. More. NOW!
passionfornight chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
You're right. The Spock and Kirk interaction is a bit awkward, but that really works for this fic. They aren't that perfect team right now. They don't know each other quirks. They haven't become completely familiar with each other, and they are in a very different situation while their health isn't 100%. If they acted calm and together it would seem weird. Can't wait for the next chapter though. Gr for the cliffy.
Polariss chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
no! dont lets us waiting for more! o_O! please, update son! I love the kirk/spock fics XDD
merick chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
excellent imagery, I haven't seen Avatar either, so I can't comment there
Fishy Ishy chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
I don't mind the talking! And it isn't boring! Please write more!
kanameouji chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
nono, that chapter wasnt boring at all! infact it was amazing~

and easy to follow with details and descriptions of stuff and it makes me want to know what happens next, so hurry~ luv ur writing~
Ryen Selenity Caliburn chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Interesting.. I'm liking this so far! Can't wait for more!

Ryen
Polariss chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Great fic... keep doing _ and pleease update soon
JaCee chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Totally not boring at all! Don't even say that! I was completely engaged the entire chapter. I really want to know what happens next, what's up with Spock and Kirk and the planet and all that stuff. I really like it. Kinda reminds me a bit of Avatar, what with the whole communication of plants to the rest of the inhabitants of the world. Which is totally not a bad thing cuz I personally thought Avatar was totally sweet. _ Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks for posting!
merick chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
neat concept, I like it so far.