Reviews for Reunion
katmuel chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
I bought the audio book just because Peter Firth narrated it! This was a very well written beautiful fic.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Great fic, I wish this had really happened!
Mtn Cousin chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh I agree with your last reviewer. I truly didn't 't want to come up for air while I was enjoying every last bit of this story. I just sit back now and sigh in pleasure. Do you still write these lovely stories?
b.devyn chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
When I read stories like this, I absolutely fall in love with them and then when I finish them and I realise that I have to come back to reality, and I swear to god I hate my life so much. This story is one if my absolute favourites. You are a tremendous writer with so much talent! You have captured both Ruth and Harry perfectly. Their dialogue is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for writing this and letting me escape into a perfect fantasy world! I wish I could forever live in that fantasy.
endeavour1 chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
Read this story in one go. I really enjoyed it and hope you write more.
Hates Tea chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
I think this is one of my favourite H/R stories on here. Please write some more. You got the characters so right. x
Should Be Elsewhere chapter 11 . 11/10/2009
I read the whole thing in one sitting and just loved it. Thank you so much and please write more HR!
This Used To Be My Account chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
What a beautiful, touching fic. I have sat and read it in one go and I have thoroughly enjoyed it and it has reminded me that no matter what happens in the real Spooks, I shall never ever tire of reading about their reunion in endless different ways. I had butterflies, I had goose pimples, I felt emotional, hot, cold, everything someone should feel when reading about those two!

Thank you, again, for a fantastic fic, and apologies for not having the time to discover it sooner...definitely my loss!

xx
Rambling Scribe chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
Sorry, I'm very late reviewing. I love this story - it's well written, in character and draws the reader in right from the first chapter. I could easily believe that Ruth has made a new life for herself in Australia and the shock she would feel at Harry suddenly turning up. It's good to see the bond between them has survived their separation, despite their doubts and initial hesitancy. Very true to the characters relationship, IMO. Great stuff!

I do hope you'll feel inspired to write some more Spooks fic.

eggwhisker chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
Oh, I have so enjoyed this. Thanks for a wonderful fluffy tale. The regular doses of fluff have been great as we wait for series 8. Bravo. I do hope you'll write and share more fic anon please.
parttimeficwriter chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
Aww very cute ending to a lovely fic! Thanks for cheering my days up with such fluffiness x
Section D chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
Thank you for sharing your idea for this fic with us all. I have enjoyed it from start to finish. You have captured what I imagine to be the essence of the characters very well, especially the conversation regarding their future.

Oh and I really did appreciate that Harry read aloud " Tess of the D’Urbervilles" - that made me smile from ear to ear and reminded me of what I will listen to on my way home from work this evening.
FluffySpook chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
The end already? O that was marvalous! Hope you write some more soon, you're an excellent writer. ;D
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
This was a lovely story. The last chapter was a perfect ending. I loved that you had him reading Tess to her. That was so sweet. I have yet to hear PF's audio book version but want to very soon. And the last line was aces. Great job! Can't wait to read your next fic. :)
FluffySpook chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
'Enjoyed' it? I FLIPPIN' LOVED IT! :D Yes please Harry in shorts... more soon?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »