Reviews for Reunion
Bonbonnett chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Ah, they're so nice together!
parttimeficwriter chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Lucky me logging on to find so many chapters to read at once! It's a very sweet fic and I've really been enjoying it and the detail you've gone into of the surroundings. You're still making me pine for a return to Oz!
eggwhisker chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
Just beautiful! I do so hope you're actually working for Kudos... You have a wonderful gift for language. Loving the regular updates too. Thanks.
Bonbonnett chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
There goes my hard drive smoking again..I still want to know if they are going to make more permament plans. (Excuse me while I get into something more comfortable!)
FluffySpook chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
This is so beautifly written - are you like a professional author or something? If only this were real! You've captured their personalities just perfectly... more soon?
Bonbonnett chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Ah-dernitall! Didja hafta bring Cliff into it just then? Whine!
Bonbonnett chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Now, if it hadn't been for that dang taxi-"Cliff" might not have entered the scene-sigh!
Section D chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Yay for Harry at least contemplating a future in Australia to be with Ruth and a double yay for his realisation that he could never be a consultant ;) Hope that he somehow manages to convince Ruth to come back to London with him.
laralu chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Enjoying your story. Keep it coming.
eggwhisker chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Oh - I don't want this to end! This is progressing beautifully - I love how you take the time to describe their looks and exchanges in detail, whilst still managing to do great publicity for NSW tourist board!
Bonbonnett chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Sharing feelings-a good step forward.
Bonbonnett chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Lovely! I do like waterfalls, they have a mistique all their own. When I was young, we often visited Niagara-such awesome power, and such beauty! The mist that always rises from the rock-strewn base of the falls and the rainbows that seldom fail to appear in the mist, and over all, the ceaseless thunder of massive quantities of water going over the edges. There are few places like it.

So, who goes where-or do they stay there and forget all about the old life?
Novindalf chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Love the fluff )

x Arria
eggwhisker chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Lovely lovely touches. Really enjoying this. I'm off to dig out my pictures of the three sisters! Great stuff.
Section D chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
This fic is just perfectly paced - love the interaction between Harry and Ruth and how he has filled her in on his "personal" life since she left.

Looking forward to reading more and finding out what he has to tell her and how she reacts to what has happened and his more active role in section d.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »