Reviews for Coming of the Storm
kira86 chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
love it cant wait to read more
Tiryn chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
Sanzo's right when he says 'hold nothing'. I kinda agree with him on that subject. Good job and update soon!
Tiryn chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Didn't you already have a chapter exactly like this? I'm confused...
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
Heh, poor Sanzo. He sounds so confused. . Is it just me, or are men like him just generally clueless about certain things? (at least, the stereotype that he seems to sometimes fit into) Most "tough guys" that I've read about don't know how to deal with other people, especially women, without insulting them or otherwise upsetting them. Then when they try to go and fix things, they either have a really difficult time of it, or they just mess things up further. For them, it's Catch-22. For me? It's just plain ol' amusing. *grin*

Great chapter, by the way. I like Sanzo's confusion. A little disappointed that I didn't get to see much interaction here, but I liked the introspective path you took. Nicely done.
Draegan88 chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
Really liking the story :). Your OC is well written and likeable, and so is the story itself. I would love to read more so update soon!
Sen Saruwatari chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
Um..you're story is very good however your chapter 7 and chapter 9 are exactly the same. Could you fix that? I look forward to your next update.

HUGS
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Ooh, good story! I like the exposition that you're using, and I like Lei. She seems like a good OC, and not a Mary-Sue, either. It's so refreshing to see Sanzo paired with a girl, for once. Most of the stuff out there that has him in it is yaoi. Blech. Nice job! I'm gonna keep an eye on this one.
patriot16 chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Hm...I like it. Very unique. Very believable.