Reviews for The Honeymooners
joe.bell.58118 chapter 31 . 5/4
Great story one of the best I've read.
Shinra-Tensai chapter 31 . 4/4
ii
Tboy1971 chapter 31 . 9/22/2015
1 word. Awesome!
qjz123 chapter 25 . 2/13/2015
I've really enjoyed this story but I'm going to be honest with you, the way Clark acts particularly in this chapter is weird. I mean when they're about to have sex he's trembling and nervous and he actually says "I just don't want to disappoint you." That line is just so OOC and not just for Clark but for any man or at least any alpha male, which Clark definitely is considering he's superman and all. It's one thing to be the shy and bashful farm boy it's another thing to be(excuse my language) a bitch. When a guy has his woman in bed and she wants him more than anything in the world the guy does not say "I just don't want to disappoint you." I mean come on. Then he tells her that he loves her she says the same back to him but then she says "We'll take this as slow as you need to." Who's the girl again, because from that line of dialogue it sounds like Clark is. Don't even get me started on the whole dream where they had kids stuff. I mean you seem to be really obsessed with it. They're what 23? They're not even dating yet hell they haven't even had sex and Lois is a smart and successful news reporter why would she be so eager to have babies especially this young. Clark then recalls a memory or something and stops what he's doing with her in bed to talk about having even more kids. It's just weird...
qjz123 chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
Interesting with the security stuff. Are there going to be potential robbers? Leading to Clark having to use his superpowers.
qjz123 chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
Wow! Just wow. You are an amazing writer that was so good.
qjz123 chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Screw Oliver, Go for it Clark!
qjz123 chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Great chapter! The Blur called her at the end what is going on! Also Louis is being pretty defiant, Clark is trying but she keeps pulling away.
qjz123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Interesting, I'm liking this story.
bigfan22 chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
That was an excellent story. The romance between Clark and Lois was extremely well written and you took your time in developing it properly. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this story...it's been a pleasure to read it. Great job!
Smallvillefan345 chapter 31 . 9/29/2013
Oh, what a beautiful story. Amazing, one of the best I've read 3
madcloisfan chapter 31 . 6/29/2013
Loved it
birdsflyaway chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
Loved this!
ec-direwolf chapter 31 . 4/8/2013
wow... I really loved this story. Good work.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/23/2013
Wonderful story! Thank you so much!