Reviews for The Honeymooners
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 8 . 2/18
ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lindooooooo cloissss
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 7 . 2/18
adorooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo finalmente se declarou amoooooo cloiiiiiiiiis
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 6 . 2/17
ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii isos marta aroooooooo
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 5 . 2/17
ele praticamente gtitou q ama ela amooooooooooooo

eu adoooroooo a marta ela é foda
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 4 . 2/17
oliver um ridiculo querido sua historia com a lis ja acabou faz tempo o importante agora é clark adorooooooooo e ela ja esta no amor com ele
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 3 . 2/17
ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ja se beijaram e ela ja sabe q ama ele o blur ta d volta mas ser blur eu amoo ele
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 2 . 2/16
adoreiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii principalmente esse finaaaaaaal kkkkkkkkkkkk
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 1 . 2/16
adoreiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii historia lindaaaaaa ameiiiii eles ja se ama aq tem o sentimentoo
joe.bell.58118 chapter 31 . 5/4/2016
Great story one of the best I've read.
Shinra-Tensai chapter 31 . 4/4/2016
ii
Tboy1971 chapter 31 . 9/22/2015
1 word. Awesome!
qjz123 chapter 25 . 2/13/2015
I've really enjoyed this story but I'm going to be honest with you, the way Clark acts particularly in this chapter is weird. I mean when they're about to have sex he's trembling and nervous and he actually says "I just don't want to disappoint you." That line is just so OOC and not just for Clark but for any man or at least any alpha male, which Clark definitely is considering he's superman and all. It's one thing to be the shy and bashful farm boy it's another thing to be(excuse my language) a bitch. When a guy has his woman in bed and she wants him more than anything in the world the guy does not say "I just don't want to disappoint you." I mean come on. Then he tells her that he loves her she says the same back to him but then she says "We'll take this as slow as you need to." Who's the girl again, because from that line of dialogue it sounds like Clark is. Don't even get me started on the whole dream where they had kids stuff. I mean you seem to be really obsessed with it. They're what 23? They're not even dating yet hell they haven't even had sex and Lois is a smart and successful news reporter why would she be so eager to have babies especially this young. Clark then recalls a memory or something and stops what he's doing with her in bed to talk about having even more kids. It's just weird...
qjz123 chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
Interesting with the security stuff. Are there going to be potential robbers? Leading to Clark having to use his superpowers.
qjz123 chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
Wow! Just wow. You are an amazing writer that was so good.
qjz123 chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Screw Oliver, Go for it Clark!