Reviews for The Honeymooners
qjz123 chapter 25 . 2/13
I've really enjoyed this story but I'm going to be honest with you, the way Clark acts particularly in this chapter is weird. I mean when they're about to have sex he's trembling and nervous and he actually says "I just don't want to disappoint you." That line is just so OOC and not just for Clark but for any man or at least any alpha male, which Clark definitely is considering he's superman and all. It's one thing to be the shy and bashful farm boy it's another thing to be(excuse my language) a bitch. When a guy has his woman in bed and she wants him more than anything in the world the guy does not say "I just don't want to disappoint you." I mean come on. Then he tells her that he loves her she says the same back to him but then she says "We'll take this as slow as you need to." Who's the girl again, because from that line of dialogue it sounds like Clark is. Don't even get me started on the whole dream where they had kids stuff. I mean you seem to be really obsessed with it. They're what 23? They're not even dating yet hell they haven't even had sex and Lois is a smart and successful news reporter why would she be so eager to have babies especially this young. Clark then recalls a memory or something and stops what he's doing with her in bed to talk about having even more kids. It's just weird...
qjz123 chapter 9 . 2/6
Interesting with the security stuff. Are there going to be potential robbers? Leading to Clark having to use his superpowers.
qjz123 chapter 5 . 2/6
Wow! Just wow. You are an amazing writer that was so good.
qjz123 chapter 4 . 2/5
Screw Oliver, Go for it Clark!
qjz123 chapter 3 . 2/5
Great chapter! The Blur called her at the end what is going on! Also Louis is being pretty defiant, Clark is trying but she keeps pulling away.
qjz123 chapter 1 . 2/5
Interesting, I'm liking this story.
bigfan22 chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
That was an excellent story. The romance between Clark and Lois was extremely well written and you took your time in developing it properly. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this story...it's been a pleasure to read it. Great job!
Smallvillefan345 chapter 31 . 9/29/2013
Oh, what a beautiful story. Amazing, one of the best I've read 3
madcloisfan chapter 31 . 6/29/2013
Loved it
birdsflyaway chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
Loved this!
ec-direwolf chapter 31 . 4/8/2013
wow... I really loved this story. Good work.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/23/2013
Wonderful story! Thank you so much!
BelieveDreamsComeTrue chapter 31 . 1/18/2013
I have to be honest, I did not follow Smallville episodes attentively until Lois came into the picture.

I always thought that Clark's relationship with Lana was missing something, it was too... I don't know how to say it... pale, I think. :P I know it must sound weird but that's what I felt.

And then Lois came around. :D Brilliantly, I have to say!
Suddenly there was a spark between them, that anyone could notice from the very first moments! :) I loved their "fights", their flirting and their time together on screen! It also helped that the actors could perform it so well! ;)

I knew that they were supposed to be together, if the author was going to follow the comics but I found myself wondering, when she first appeared, "Ok, so how are you guys going to pull this off now?"

I have to say, it couldn't have been better. :D

I know this all sounds like crap to you, maybe, but my point is that your story I could TOTALLY see it happening, just like one of the episodes! :D It's funny, they bicker a lot and almost makes you cry at the sweetness! :) I simply loved it!

So I'm here to tell you - Good Job! It was great reading this so thank you for sharing it with us!
See ya!

P.S - Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my maternal language! XD
AsianTaco224 chapter 31 . 12/25/2012
AGHHHH! This was such a great story! I fully enjoyed reading this! :D I hope that you continue writing! I wish that the tv show had concentrated more on Lois and Clark rather than Lana and Clark and I could totally see this being on the show :) Thank you for making up for what the show did not spend enough time in without being too explicit. Trust me, it was perfect without all the details :P Anyways, have a great Christmas and thanks again!
sro482 chapter 31 . 5/4/2012
Damn, that was a fantastic story. You really know how to write a great Clois story and I loved every bit of this story. I actually hated to finish it because I'm not sure I'll find another story that was as good as this one. I really hope you decide to finish your sequel to Jonathan's Gambit. Anyways great story.