Reviews for Student Teacher Amuto
waaaahhhhhhh please continue soon
Dark-Angel1997 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Update T-T!
Dark-Angel1997 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Haha, I know how Ikuto feels with the 'talking to yourself'.. . :)
AliceKat chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
NOOOOOOOO, FUDGE THAT DUDE, DRINK AND MORE DRAMA AND TORTURE WILL COME! even though it'd be quite the story... wait what am I thinking... NOOOOOO!
AliceKat chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
awwwww how cute... wait... DOES THIS MEAN YOU FORGIVE HIM!?
AliceKat chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
the last one! the last one! DO THE FLIPPIN LAST ONE IKUTO! IT'S THE ONLY ONE THE MAKES SENSE RIGHT NOW! EVEN TO ME!
AliceKat chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
gave... up? is that a good or bad sign... guess I'll find out... if it's one more year, then at least he won't be arrested then -shrugs-
AliceKat chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
the tree thing was awesome! and the Nagi thing too! I love the comedy :D and everything else
AliceKat chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
well, this will be a very awkward thing for the two of them... and very entertaining for us...
Guest chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
im pissed if i was a ikuto i would just quit the fucking job wait no i would of never left i mean god there are other fucken jobs dick head and if i was amu id be fucken pissed beat the shit out of ikuto and kick him in the balls plus make and scream a speech at him then act like i never knew him the next day and treat him like everyone else thats a fucken dick to me
PiZzA 29717 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I love your story! Please update!
Amuto chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
No! Update!
ghostshore chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
This I'd totally awesome (:
ANIMEandBTS96 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Wait ! What foeshe mean by 'drink' alcohol! Please update
Out in the Sticks chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Sorry for my direct cursing here, but I just want to feel how's it like... -_-

WHAT THE FUCK! WHY? OH WHY DOES IKUTO HAVE TO BE SUCH A DAMNED IDIOT, HUH? LEAVING THE GIRL YOU LOVE JUST BECAUSE YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TOO? THAT ISN'T RIGHT! YOU SHOULD FIGHT FOR YOUR MOTHER-FUCKING LOVE! THAT'S BULLSHIT MAN! :0

~bows down~

Lucky my parents aren't watching... _

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS! I love Ikuto but I hate how he reacted to 'that'... Oh, well... You tell the author not me... NOT BLAMING YOU! If I or they did, then how will YOUR plot go as you planned?

PS Please don't swear to people like I did, I just TRIED it. People will be hurt if you did.

X33