Reviews for The Half Empty Locket
Hannah H chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
This is story is WONDERFUL! Why would you change it? The characters are perfect, the storyline is beautiful, there are a few spelling/grammatical errors but nothing big! I love your way of writing, please don't change it!
Best Wishes,
Hannah H.
piggythelaw chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Are you kidding? This was AMAZING! Don't let anyone tell you that it is bad. Punch them in the face if you have to!
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
o.0 This is one of the worst things you've ever read? This is kick ass! It's an amazing story. So I think you're kinda crazy :P Anyway. I love the story. .
acir tools chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
This was truly amazing and don't you dare let anyone say otherwise but even if they do, I tell THEY ARE LYING. It was the best fanfic I have ever read and so CONTINUE or else you have made a girl cry so have more belief in yourself
Fell4 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
I suppose thats it. Oh well. It was really good. The only reason I want you to continue is so that I can see the look- or rather READ about the look on Kyouya's fathers face when he hears his own son bought him out... Oh well... Awsome writing! I really DO wish you would continue!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
D chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Omg...Wow, that was an amazing story. I loved it!
WandererRaen chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
Well done! I enjoyed this story immensely. I wonder why only one person aside from myself has reviewed... ah well. Once again, well done.
beautiful-surreal chapter 9 . 10/13/2009