Reviews for I Always Knew
Carap chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
this is one of two human fics of this couple that i actually like, congrats!
Sarah v chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was so incredibly lovely.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh...wow. Okay, so you recommended this and I am developing a thing for Jasper so yeah.

I'm a pirate! - Could totally see that. :) And the Truth or Dare and the small things and how do you handle this stuff when you're eleven, anyway?

Got a little HUH? about guys "talking" about little Alice B. when she was maybe 9 or 10, but I guess it works for grade school. ;-)

His "lost years" were so sad. I felt just horrible for him. The Maria interlude was depressing. A lot. I knew he had to go back to Alice (because I couldn't see you NOT going for the happy ending) and I just kept waiting for the magic moment.

The KNOWING eyes thing made me smile. That's our Alice!

So glad he told them everything. SO RELIEVED and I was really relieved that he put himself out there under the mistletoe.

I always knew you'd bring them back together. :)
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
aww i just cried reading this! i never cry at fanfic! that was so beautifully and carefully written. thank you so much for that, and i really hope you continue to write j/a.
bibliophiliac chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I'm not normally into one-shots, but I came across this one after I found AngstGoddess003's recc in TLYDF. It had a great story arc-beginning, middle, end-and Jasper develops as a character. Of course, I wouldn't mind I'd it were longer...but I love it anyway! Thanks!
cokesuicide chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I started just scanning this one because it was late and sleep is good, but I found I couldn't stop reading it. (And why should I care about sleep? It's overrated!) I love Alice at the beginning. She's just so cute. Jasper's story is harsh but believable. You were able to fit so much into a short space, so it makes me feel like I read a chaptered fanfic and not a one-shot. Which is awesome. Because it leaves me fufilled. I will definitely push people to read this awesome piece of work!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was just beautiful :)
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Heart-breakingly, wonderful! I love how you covered so much time and included so much information in a short story! Very well done! And of course, Alice and Jasper are awesome, as always! ;o)
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
It was so cute! I loved it!
All.I.Hear.Is.Green.Day chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Amazing.
CherryBlossom.moon chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I don't normally like one shots at all, and I certainly don't like Twilight fanfics when they aren't vampires..

BUT THIS WAS AWESOME.

lol! This was seriously a fabulous story! I'm extremely impressed. You're a wonderful author!
purplerebecca chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw! *sniff*

Loved it.
hotandcold chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I saw this rec from Angst Goddess on TLYDF and had to read it.

Fabulous. I can't believe the amount of story you wove into this one shot. And so sweet. And so much better than the typical, never quite explained Alice just knowing and saying so the minute they meet.

Loved it! I even got a little teary at the end.
dellatwi chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
aww just seriously aw kittens puppies its too good
awesomenessisme chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw, that's so cute! Loved it :)