Reviews for The Stone Warriors
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
this is really interesting and usually I don't like crossovers like this so please continue on
Insane Elvish Vampire Pirate And The Demented Hobbit Ninja chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
WHY YOU NO FINISH STORY! I haven't been on FF forever and I come to see what's up with you, and you didn't finish the story! BLAH! I liked it. I'z sad now. Unless something happened and you've either given up FF or can no longer update due to reasons uknown. Either way. I hopes you finish. I was going to read your other story, but I don't know anything of TheGuyWithTheGlasses, so I was confused. Oh well...

So how've you been? I've been good, but crazy busy. I started rereading the Others story. I swear no matter what I do I can't get your characters out of my head. They always pop up in my Avatar daydreams. When Avatar: Legend of Korra finally comes out you should do a Fanfic of that show with them.

UPDATE YOU FOOL! Depending on your situation... I dunno. Hi!
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
I would do anything to become a gargoyle. Come next chapter I can see them experiencing the joy of being a gargoyle, I can also believe that their bending will be enhanced tremendously while in gargoyle bodies.

Update soon man.
Chikaki chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh, very nice! I know this hasn't been updated in a few months, but I do hope you know that this is really just starting to get pretty interesting and I would love to see more.

Love the last chapter, I was alternating between giggles and gasps. Well done!
Insane Elvish Vampire Pirate And The Demented Hobbit Ninja chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Sweet! Gargoyles and Avatar. Those have to be some of my two favorite shows. _ Unfortunately my comp doesn't let me on Fanfic anymore so I only get on at my friends house. xP I read the first three chapters and it seems pretty good so far. But I probably won't review for the next chapters for a while. Sorry! Great story though!

Insane
Rai Science chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
I figured this would happen but damn. See Sokka this is why you don't read magic books. You really should try and make a fic off the various adventures of the Knights. They mention various adventures but the lack of elaboration makes me very curious.
Rai Science chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
sigh...Stupid Sokka. Did he just turn them into Gargoyles?