Reviews for The Death That Brought The Muppets Closer Together
EmilyTheBrave chapter 1 . 1/8
When I had found out that Jim Henson had died,(This was at least 5 years ago) I wanted to know why a great mind, great entertainer, and great puppeteer had to have been taken out of the world. We all love Jim Henson. Was Dr. Teeth closer to Jim than Kermit was?
Msytic Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
A very sweet dedication to Jim Henson... If I remember right, he gave Rowlf, Kermit and Dr. Teeth the voice cause he loves to sing a lot.. That's from what I heard on the Muppet Show through the little subtitles. But anyways very sweet story love it. Going to favorite it too if i didn't already.
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm in LOVE with the Mupets. My mom used to sing Rainbow Connection to me when I was a baby [I was born in 1995] and I grew up watching Fraggle reruns. :D I love the Minstral episode and I used to have a hat JUST LIKE Travlin' Matt's. I'm in love with Kermit the Frog too. I got a Fozzy Bear for graduation. Sometimes the Muppets are all I can use to make me smile. I just cut my tendon in my pinky this weekend and I put on Muppets meet Manhaten and laughed and cried through the whole thing. Its magical. His vision was magical. Great tribute. :D
0Darn-the-Light0 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Very nice tribute to Mr. Henson...*scurries off to your page in search of more Muppets*
Poohbear98366 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
awh, cute story. I'm ashamed to admit, but when Kermit screamed "You suck God!" I couldn't stop myself from giggling a little. And when Nagini said "Isn't he the guy who made Labyrinth?" I could almost picture the facepalmed Kermit going "ohmygawd..." hehehe. But seriously, this was a touching tribute to Jim, and an enjoyable read.

Peace and Love.