Reviews for The Smell of Sunflowers
Slovenskych chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow, this is really cool! I lke how you use the different names, and the way that Ivan told Lithuania to stand up for himself was adorable. Keep up the good work!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
GRRRRR~ I want this story to continue, pweeeeaaaaaaaaase~ Love the concept.
Oighear Croi chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
please... please hurry up and post another chapter... seriously I might self combust if you don't!
Alistine chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Where is the next chapter? This is amazing, your writing style and detail and plot...excellent, really. And I'm absolutely hooked. So please, please, PLEASE update this soon!
Meex chapter 1 . 7/14/2010

fjcute chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is so cool! I'll be following this, so keep it up, kay?
Thorn chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
*Beats you with a stick* UPDATE DAMN YOU!

* Kicks at your leg childishly.* WAH! Why do all the authors of my favorite fanfics leave and never update! WHYWHYWHY! *stalks off to emo corner to pout.*
XXilikecatsXX chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
wow thats so cool iv never read a story were you mae russia one person and ivan anthere so cool keep up the good work! :)
C chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Please continue.
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I like this, I hope you update! There isn't enough russiaxliet stories out there.
Okami Tabor chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Please do continue this, it is very interesting and I believe you hit a mark on understanding Russia's character in a way most writers have yet to discover. I am very eager to see the rest of this story, so please do continue this.
lazeee an demented chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
... ...*author-napps and chains you to the computer* Write! Write i say, if you ever want to see your loved ones again!

...please? :)
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Oh, very good. Very well written, and a very interesting take on everyone's favorite psycho. And yet, it's a very accurate take as well.
Peregrine Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
*Is dropping a line* This looks like it's shaping up to be a really good story already. I've never been a big fan of RussiaxLithuania, but the first chapter was really good anyway so I'm looking forward to more!
ravensandstars chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I love this story so much already, and your writing and concept are really goode, please update soon!