Reviews for With the Greatest of Expectations
Shootingstar7123 chapter 2 . 4/16
I am sincerely disappointed that this story is unfinished! It's extremely promising-I could barely tear myself away from the computer!
you don't by any chance have any more to share with us? this story is beyond delightful and i find myself nearly dying of curiosity!
kara.delcarmen chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I hope you return to this, it is very well done!
Sariness chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
This is an interesting rendition. I am looking forward to reading more and finding out how Darcy deals his attraction with the mystery clouding the way. And what is the secret the Bennets are hiding?
Blacky Kitten chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow! It was one of the most interesting PP fics i've read so far! Your Bennets are all amazing, and i would really love to know more about Philip.

So sad that you you've abandoned the story cause it's very perspective! If you don't want to write any more, perhaps, you could give us an outline? Pretty please? Join to those readers who want the story to be continued ;)
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I just finished reading your first two chapters and loved them I would really like to know how you end the story. Don't k ow if you are writing still but I would l
heiress2thethrone chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
As another reviewer mentioned, you story is indeed being used, word for word in certain sections, in another fanfic. Don't know if you are aware or even gave permission, but figured I'd alert you. Also, your story is fantastic and I wish it could be continued. If not, I enjoyed it either way!
guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I don't know if you are aware but another person is posting large parts of this story as their own. Destiny Galactic (author), The Bennets of Everard, Staffordshire (story).
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Will you consider returning to this story? I absolutely love it! The characters are so interesting and colorful, they seem to come to life through the screen. I absolutely love the Bennet men, especially Philip. I also really like your characterizations of Darcy and Elizabeth. The mystery behind the Bennet family's situation is very well done-it's not shoved in your face but there are hints placed all over that make you wonder about their circumstances. I get the feeling that Darcy may be the only one worthy of the Bennet girls' affections, but he would have to prove himself before he could secure them. I've seen similar ideas in other fics, but I think this one is my favorite, because no one is really sure about anything, making Elizabeth far more fascinating to him than she was in the original story. I kind of like the idea that there could be heartbreak for Bingley. I know that's probably a mean thing to like about a story, but it's different and I like that. Also I'd like to see what his sisters would have to say about them when all is revealed. Please think about continuing the story, I'd love to see new updates. If you don't wish to write new chapters, perhaps you could post an outline of where you planned for the story to go, this way us readers could imagine what it would have been like even if we're denied the pleasure of experiencing it fully. Anyway, enough of my rambling, just know that there are several readers out there who are very eager to see this story continue. Thanks for writing!
Srylanna chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I'm very curious about these Bennets. They are so unusual. I can't wait for the rest of the story. So far it seems rather unique.
OurFamily chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I really love ur story. Please do update again. I am dying to know their secret

This is really an amazing story so far.
Jenny1991 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I absolutely love your story so far! I am really curious as to what this Bennet secret is too! I hope that you will be updating soon, I'm dying to know what happens next. Please, please, please update soon!

Thanks,

Jenny
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
you most definitely need to update i absolutely love ur story...

SO WHEN ARE YOU FRIGGIN' GOING TO UPDATE!
Elelith chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I do hope this story is not abandoned as it starts off really well, the secrecy is well done and you've stayed true to the characters. I do wonder though, do the three younger bennett girls exist? And I hope there is a reason for Mrs Bennett's abnormally sensible behaviour...
GreyGooseCitron chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I am so intrigued. I wish you would finish your story.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »