Reviews for Profile of a True Gryffindor
dopeyangel101 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
wow, i really like this, its really well written )
Heaven's Archer chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I Hope you can get more up soon! This will be amazing if its even half of what your other story was!
0Rii chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
) Yes. I have decided officially that I like this story. Thought I'd let you know.

-Debbie
0Rii chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is original and I like it. As someone who is looking to work in Special Education, and having a mild disability myself (Attention Deficit Disorder) I appreciate your posting this story here. It's well written, you seem to know what you're writing about (from both sides-the Harry Potter cannon and what it's like to have a disability). It just makes me happy to see someone reaching out to address an issue like this through the medium of fanfiction.

I just noticed you have another chapter. I'll be off to read that now.

-Debbie
Heaven's Archer chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hey!

I just read your other story, the one about Eleanor and Umbridge. It was one of the best stories I have written. It was almost like stepping into her shoes. I'm so sad you've had to go through those kind of things in your life, but you've certainly opened my eyes to the fact things like that can happen.

I can't wait for you to update on this story! If it is half as good as your first story, I could kiss you and pop into my top 10! It may be dark, but it isn't just there cos it can be. It makes sense unlike other Angst stories I've read. Stories where the character suddenly feel suicidal for no reason.

I hope I can see more of you in the future! (Update like your last story seemed to and I will love you, good stories are hell to wait for.)