Reviews for Slipping
NO please continue the story
Unstable-aj chapter 3 . 3/22
UPDATE dont leave it on a cliff hanger
Kittycatluver chapter 3 . 3/19
Omg! I can't wait to see what happens next. When you have time please finish the story. It's
great.
katyelizabethmarks chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
NOOOOO! YOU CANT LEAVE IT THERE! Now, I know its been a while since you've updated but you NEED TO! I NEED TO FEEL GIBBS' SELF GUILT! UPDATE!
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
Any updates?
Jes Parker chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
ACCCKKKK NOOOOooooooooooooo! I have never been so upset by a story ending so abruptly and not being updated as I am right this minute. This is incredible. Beautiful. Incredibly beautiful. Touching. I was in agony, my stomach twisted, my heart cried, I wanted to cry, my eyes got all prickly, I could FEEL his pain. I was rushing and stumbling over myself forcing myself to slow my reading down to actually comprehend and take in the beautiful story, but so wanting to find out what happened next. I couldn't read fast enough. I couldn't read slow enough. But then...sniff sniff... you dropped my like a hot potato. What happened? It has been soooo long. Please oh please oh please tell me this is completed somewhere. I am in agony - pure agony - waiting to see what happens next. No writer has touched me as beautifully as you have. You write like I imagine. I NEED more. I'm desperate. PLEASE. I'm begging you. I'm on my knees here. I have never seen a writer write what is inside my head before. Are you my long lost twin? Please please tell me there's a conclusion. (And many many more stories like this!) Pure genius!
Catherine flowermonkey chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Please continue with this story. I'm completely caught up in the feelings and possibilities for its outcome.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
N knjk kjj jin7nn k bn7
LupinCriss chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Update! Please! I was never into the Dark ans Angst type stuff, but now i have to try and read some more. At least add a chapter or two!
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Will you please write more for this story? Its really good.
sckraut12 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Please continue. You can't leave us hanging.
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE PLEAASEE!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Any chance you would consider finishing? I LOVE this story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. That was fantastic! It was so dark and twisted and descriptive, it was great! I haven't read anything like this before and officially hooked! Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014