Reviews for Slipping
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 3 . 4/24
Any updates?
Jes Parker chapter 3 . 1/25
ACCCKKKK NOOOOooooooooooooo! I have never been so upset by a story ending so abruptly and not being updated as I am right this minute. This is incredible. Beautiful. Incredibly beautiful. Touching. I was in agony, my stomach twisted, my heart cried, I wanted to cry, my eyes got all prickly, I could FEEL his pain. I was rushing and stumbling over myself forcing myself to slow my reading down to actually comprehend and take in the beautiful story, but so wanting to find out what happened next. I couldn't read fast enough. I couldn't read slow enough. But then...sniff sniff... you dropped my like a hot potato. What happened? It has been soooo long. Please oh please oh please tell me this is completed somewhere. I am in agony - pure agony - waiting to see what happens next. No writer has touched me as beautifully as you have. You write like I imagine. I NEED more. I'm desperate. PLEASE. I'm begging you. I'm on my knees here. I have never seen a writer write what is inside my head before. Are you my long lost twin? Please please tell me there's a conclusion. (And many many more stories like this!) Pure genius!
Catherine flowermonkey chapter 3 . 1/10
Please continue with this story. I'm completely caught up in the feelings and possibilities for its outcome.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
N knjk kjj jin7nn k bn7
LupinCriss chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Update! Please! I was never into the Dark ans Angst type stuff, but now i have to try and read some more. At least add a chapter or two!
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Will you please write more for this story? Its really good.
sckraut12 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Please continue. You can't leave us hanging.
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Any chance you would consider finishing? I LOVE this story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. That was fantastic! It was so dark and twisted and descriptive, it was great! I haven't read anything like this before and officially hooked! Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Brill :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I really likes this one you should write one or two more chapters it seemed like it just stopes it needs about more
thewanderingace chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I love this story so much, please don't leave it like this. Will it ever be updated?
Tiva4TheWin chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
This is great! Please keep writing this! This is such an awesome story and there aren't any ships or anything in it and I just love this! Please update this very soon and continue this because it's wonderful! :)
ladynarutochan chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Is this story meant to be open-ended ?
I feel so sad for Tony ! He is always so fragile...