Reviews for Booth's Lie
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I know this review is long overdue but I just stumbled upon your creative brilliance within the last week and I have been reading each of your Bones stories in order as you published them. This is a great read no too mention all your others to boot!
wellwritten chapter 36 . 10/28/2010
Excellent chapter!
MMWillow13 chapter 36 . 10/18/2010
wow Gregg, I have to say after reading this I may have to go back and watch this season on the net. I saw the premiere and part of the second episode before my computer crashed, but I was so disappointed I wasn't sure I would keep watching until that home wrecker was gone. Reading your journal takes has given me hope. I may go back and watch them.
mendenbar chapter 36 . 10/15/2010
For all the people who "hate Hannah" I think she is really necessary for BB's relationship to grow. All the people who think Booth should just be standing around waiting for Brennan are nuts. If someone said what she did to Booth to me, I "wouldn't be doggone, I'd be long gone." Booth has waited 6 years for her already.
cheysma2000 chapter 36 . 10/15/2010
THanks for the wonderful update. :)
BandBfan chapter 36 . 10/14/2010
Wow Gregg,

This really works and was so well written! Love that Brennan new she needed to talk to her Mom.

Thanks for sharing,

Cindy
legggate chapter 36 . 10/14/2010
This is so good! I have been hating this season. I just want Hannah gone. I don't care about all the good stuff there is about her and how Booth needed to move on or any of that. I just want her gone and have been mad as hell that she is here. I hope the writers put that bit in to set up the begenning of the end for her and I just hope they don't take too long in doing it. Thanks for sharing.
luckywynner86 chapter 36 . 10/14/2010
This one worked for me, it was emotional enough for Bren right now.
SouthunLady chapter 36 . 10/14/2010
As much as I love your story, I hate having to wait! LOL. You definitely don't write like a "Gregg"...get my drift?
BandBfan chapter 35 . 10/12/2010
Wow Gregg,

I think you have totally nailed what is happening on screen!

Really loved your updates!

Thanks for sharing,

Cindy
CSINaomi chapter 35 . 10/10/2010
Oooh, do I sense a Hank moment coming? Hope so :D

Great work on analyzing these ones, Gregg!

Smiles,

Naomi
NCISaddict77 chapter 35 . 10/9/2010
amazing chapter! i always love reading anew chapter!
NCISaddict77 chapter 34 . 10/9/2010
wonderful chapter
Pacicos chapter 35 . 10/9/2010
I hope your writing idea becomes the reality in the show. I find that I cannot and will not deal with Hannah. I do not like her character and hate the sadness this ploy of the other woman have brought on to Bones.

Please update!