Reviews for Bella No More!
jasminwilson12 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Ohh to bad i thought it was ok
The Death of Beauty chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
AWESOME
LoveToBeCrazy chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
hey! Great chapter !

I'm really satisfied.. I love the new bella..

She is kind of a bad girl. In the future a bitchy bella :D
i'm random girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Good start, I like it!
Colors in Red chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Sorry for the delay. I hope you'll find this useful

Her change is a little too 'out of blue' but some of the characters (Charlie and Jacob) remain mostly true to the book and that is good. I really like this story and I have a feeling that it will be different from the other fics-Eddie left-Bella moves on-. Try to keep some of Bella for a while and make her 'care' a little about Eddie so that it will seem more natural. Also, don't repeat thing for no reason and try to work a little on the narration part. Of course, you don't need to do what I'm telling you. It's my opinion (even if it may be others too). Your story is already pretty good but I think that will make it a little bit better.

One more advice: print the story and pretend it isn't yours. Then take a red pen and some paper and write your opinion, highlight the mistakes, make notes, change the events or re-write them. It is a trick I used when I was younger and I had time (now I barely write and in lack of concentration, time and clean eyes I don't really care that much about mine)

I repeat myself (sorry, but I had problems with someone because I didn't composed the review in a clear way): I really like this stories and I only want it to get better and more reviewed so I let myself give you some tips. I like your writing style too. Not many that write about this 'subject' (it became popular) write this much and good. You have my respects. I hope you'll get even better and that you'll write more and more, better and better.

Hugs! :-) I can't wait the next chapter.
maggiekb chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
really good chapter!

I liked how Bella goes from terrified of being alone to being independant really fast! I would've liked to see a little more of her 'transformation' like how she really got over her heartbreak.

good job and keep writing!
maggiekb chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hi BellaTwilightRocks!

I got your personal message (sorry i wasnt able to respond sooner; i was sick :P) and i read your story! (well, only the first chapter so far)

It's really good! I like how you keep the plot moving and gave a lot of details on what she is feeling. I like how inncent Bella is turning into a bad girl :) Maybe you could have Edward come back or them run into each other later in the story, and he be totally changed because he left :D

Just a couple suggestions: Watch out for spelling and grammar errors, like run-on sentences and stuff like that. You also said that one of the pictures was of the Cullen kids and Bella, so just make sure you stick with the first person

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Have a great day!

Your friend,

maggie
Twilightlover1518 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Lol Bella really is loca-I mean Izzy X)

Good chapter. Write soon :)
Twilightlover1518 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Very Good. I like it :)
lovsummergirl94 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
heyy, i got ur message and decided to read ur story! hahaha, sorry i just feel hyper right now...anyways i rlly like the concept it's good! and u write pretty much flawlessly, the only problem is that your Bella is so much more different than the new moon Bella, and i understand why but i wud just like to see the transition, could u maybe have a flashback in the next chapter? it's just tat this Bella seems to be completely over edward, is there something tat happened to change her feelings? otherwise, it was rlly good! keep writing! ]
Samboroo chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
it's pretty good, I enjoyed what i've read so far, and am anxious for your next update. :D
LoveToBeCrazy chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Isaa !

Greaat chapteer ..

well.. I loved the Idea of your story..

Bella going baad ?

OH, that's amazing, it kinds of indentify me..

Keep writing, I'm waiting for chapter two..

and.. you know that I love that song..

I make them Good Girls go Baad (8)