Reviews for Bastards That Care
hitomi-G chapter 1 . 4/1
Waah! I love your story! ; u ; And I love Skull too, way too much. I was wondering if you could give me permission to translate this into Spanish to share with other people. Of course I'll give credit and everything, I just really really love this :3
LP4E chapter 1 . 2/22
We have "oh shit" bars too! (But it's usually when my mom drives)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I agree with number four Because the Arcobaleno are definitely awesome and I think that ur driving situation is hilarious. I just got my permit so my dad has to be in the car with me when I practice, so that's probably what he feels. XD
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Luce is the mama, Reborn is the disgruntled papa while the other Arcobalenos are the sons and daughters. Of course, Skull is the whiny youngest. Pffft. Gotta love the tsun-ness of this family.
Wulf chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
So, you've heard of the 'Holy shit!' bars too. I have a friend who delivers pizza and shit like that for a living. Never agree to go along with a pizza delivery guy on a delivery.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Lol, actually, Skull is my favorite Arcobaleno too! I think he's hilarious!
ThatPerson chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
*O* I LOVE THIS FANFIC WITH ALL MY HEART! Hehehehe, I can already imagine the Arcobalenos faces if they ever read this fanfic.. That would be hilarious! Good job!
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Very cute and sweet! :-)
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This was a fun read and everyone should know about those lovely AAAAHHHH bars that are in cars and trucks. It was a good story and I enjoyed seeing one take on the messed up family that is the arcobalenos. Ja.
Thea Death End chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh hell yeah! Let's watch the best movie of all time! Reborn or Lal can make the cookies and popcorn because he was bulling the awesomeness that is Skull! You are lucky to have those "oh-shit" bars my families car only has them in the front, and I always have to sit in the back.
Thanks for writing,
Thea D. End
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love this story and it is so cute and puts another angle on the Arcobalenos
Keep on the writes
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
So cute! Nice to see them acting nice to poor ol' Skull :)
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I loved this. I especially loved how you named them the 'oh shit bars' XD makes total sense.
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I call them the 'holyshithandles'. It greatly amuses my family and friends. Until i point out that i call them that BECAUSE OF THEM. D
I love skull and think this is well written, even canonish.
we can hit him, but anyone else will die. D
Just-another-obsessed-fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I loved this it was so sweet! :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »