Reviews for Bastards That Care
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 3/6
This is great
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 1/17
I love all of the Arcobaleno. Skull, Mammon/Viper, Reborn, and Fon are my favorites. In no specific order. Though I love Skull because despite how he acts, he is still a Cloud with all the instincts, temper, and attitude of one. He just hides it behind a happy go lucky idiot exterior.
Rin-isobu-walker chapter 1 . 1/3
1) I 10000% agree with the labyrinth best movie ever David Bowie is awesome!

2) your friends driving sounds fun

3) this book is so fluffy

4) Skull is the most adorable, cute, awesome, honourable, eccentric, wonderful, egotistical person besides Lambo.

5) your book is way to awesome it deserves something close to a Oscar
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
brillaint
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
It's really no use to ask you at the end of your story to read your story. People who got that far most likely DID read it.

Also, isn't her name Luce not Luche?
I mena Luche is a version of the name Luce, but it's till not her name.

Also, a bit OOC, but all in all very fluffy story :)
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I love Skull too he reminds me of a more extreme version of my little brother age 13-15 mixed with my old school friend lol
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Its true. Skull is like so freaking adorable. I find his personality fun.
hitomi-G chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Waah! I love your story! ; u ; And I love Skull too, way too much. I was wondering if you could give me permission to translate this into Spanish to share with other people. Of course I'll give credit and everything, I just really really love this :3
LP4E chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
We have "oh shit" bars too! (But it's usually when my mom drives)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I agree with number four Because the Arcobaleno are definitely awesome and I think that ur driving situation is hilarious. I just got my permit so my dad has to be in the car with me when I practice, so that's probably what he feels. XD
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Luce is the mama, Reborn is the disgruntled papa while the other Arcobalenos are the sons and daughters. Of course, Skull is the whiny youngest. Pffft. Gotta love the tsun-ness of this family.
Wulf chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
So, you've heard of the 'Holy shit!' bars too. I have a friend who delivers pizza and shit like that for a living. Never agree to go along with a pizza delivery guy on a delivery.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Lol, actually, Skull is my favorite Arcobaleno too! I think he's hilarious!
ThatPerson chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
*O* I LOVE THIS FANFIC WITH ALL MY HEART! Hehehehe, I can already imagine the Arcobalenos faces if they ever read this fanfic.. That would be hilarious! Good job!
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014