Reviews for Rainy Day Lover
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I really like the story. There's simply not enough Tenchi & Kiyone stories out there. My only real complaint is...skip the self-insertion intros and outro's. They serve no purpose to the story and look cheesy.
Llwchwr chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very well written, I myself am still writing my first fanfic but am stuck on the introduction of Mihoshi and Kiyone, you're take on the characters has shed light on new possibilities for me. Thank you.
Xilore chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Awwww... That was both cute and funny. I normally don't go for fics that do songs in them, but your mix was both cute and entertaining. I popped up the actual song from the movie online and re-read that part of your fic while listening.

Good stuff for a first-timer. Think I might look up your profile and see what else you have posted.
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was great!
Dan50 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Can't wait to read the sequel in the next tab. :D Yay for Kiyone and Tenchi.
Dark King chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
great story- really well written, keep up the good work. I am now off to read the sequal
iceland chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
it is a good story to read and wonder what happens next to tenchi.
Kasai to Kasumi chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Umm.. let me start off by saying that you are a good writer, and at times are quite poetic with your words. I enjoyed that aspect very much. However! This story and your ideas for the sequels and whatnot... very VERY generic, and very over-used. I would have advised to take a different direction, but I see you've already finished at least one of the sequels.. Also, there was a great deal of character-warping on Kiyone's part, mostly. That sappy business doesn't suit her at all, and I think her character sort of melted into a bland puddle of goo. And I sincerely hope you don't always introduce yourself like that, because it is seriously corny. I'm being so mean right now and I feel bad, but I speak as I find. Feel free to critique the hell out of any of my stories, if you feel I'm personally attacking you. Though I'm not!
Chrisarmando chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Very good was interesting when Mihoshi showed a bit of deep observation, disproving the thought that most consider her a dimwit. A good setting for the story which lead to the peaceful luck on future writings.
Anime Destiny chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This is a very good fic you had written. Oh man, forget me saying good more like excellent. Knowing the lyrics of "Kiss the Girl" on the Little Mermaid really brought on the romance moment between Kiyone and Tenchi. I believe that they earn being together more than Ryoko or Ayeka. Please do the best you can on your upcoming fics and I will enjoy reading them.
GeneralDragon chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Great Story! I love Tenchi and Kiyone pairings there too little of them on Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
enIIgma-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Oh...what a neat fic I've always been a fan of KiyoneTenchi. I think they're a lot suited for each other than Ayeka and Ryoko, harassing him all the time :)
shadowfox83 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Great fic.
Kiyone's always been my personal fav. Go Kiyo.
T/K 4ever.
Hiaburi chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
im a big tenchi fan but this is the first tenchi fic i've read for some odd reason o.0. this was soo awsome. words can't describe it. i loved it.
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
From author to author, this kicks ass! Go Shadow! (dances) Okay, off to read the sequel! (runs off again)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »