Reviews for Part of the Family
Barren Chasm chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awesome story. I love at the end Alfred comes in and yells at them for doing it in his bed.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was beyond amazing! I loved it :D
ennflor chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
oh... this was HOOOOOOOT /

I love this fanfiction 3 good work!

... now I want to read about how they will do the same things with Alfred...

... and I don't envy him about his bed XDDDDDDD
candy4yourEYEZ chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
... I think I just died and went to heaven.

Seriously.

This is the most amazing thing I have ever read.

If I were a guy, I would fap to this.

PLEASE WRITE MORE FRANCE/ENGLAND/CANADA LEMONZ

I WILL NAME MY FIRSTBORN AFTER YOU
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
.EVER!

now off to your page to see if you have more
reviewer chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
YES ALFRED THEY DID! Awesome job, gotta love the threesomes. ;)
becdan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010

Poor Al! lawlz
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
LOLZ Poor Alfred. XD
Talete chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ahhh, poor Alfred. I mean, it's one thing to be left out, but that they did it on his bed, were England and France trying to be cruel or what?
Save the Rave chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh, man, well THAT was the hottest thing I've ever read.
Like, wow. There needs to be more France x Canada x England threesomes. Srsly.
ginny chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
omg wow i-i-i loved that so much my 3 favorite people. and the ending was hilarious altho i do feel bad for america.
Briz chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Just... Amazing! I so love it when the characters are... uh... shameless, like England was here. And when the partners are in the same level: receiving and giving, not always one being the seme and other being the uke. An "uke" France and Seme England in the end was amazing, I so love seme England. And cute Canada was amazing: he was pretty good for his first time doing that, and did not look pathetic because of his lack of experience. The choose for Canada instead of America was the best thing here.
Kadoo chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
...I love you. That is all I can say, you rock my socks dude, it is not yet one in the morning, and I already had my day fucking made right there. Thank you. You are now my best friend for the rest of my life for even thinking this up-nonetheless portraying it in an amazingly sexy way.

And I don't see what Alfred is complaining about! If I came home and saw that on my bed I'd be anything but angry... *drools*
RaindropsOnTheRiver chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
*has lost the ability to form coherent words due to the awesome/hot-ness of this fic*

Wow. Frickin' wow.