Reviews for Masters of War
difficultone92 chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Moreeeeee please
twimima7 chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Good chapter and very interesting that Bella feels something for Edward. However I would like to hear his story on what happened between him and Vicky. I do hope you will continue this story. It's good. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Good chapter and I like this strong Bell.
steph-luvs-ya chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
Hi im just wondering if your still writing this story i really would love to read more
sueIZide chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Let me guess? This isn't going to be finished? Too bad. It is an interesting story.
sueIZide chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
To quote: "You don't see yourself clearly". LOL
I thought you did a bang up job with E's POV. It painted a pretty clear picture of his personality.
MyDark-Sunshine chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Please update! I love your concept Awesome story, :D
Hatner chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I'm actually going with this one. Most of the Bella with a backbone haven't lived up so far. I pray this one does, because I AM SO BOOOORED! Summer is exhausting.
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Update soon
Aein Valentine chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Has this story been dropped or paused? If it has been dropped, you should really think about putting it up for adoption because this story was a really good one. I'd hate for it to never get completed.
undecided-but I read too much chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
ok so you haven't updated in a while but i fucking LOVE this story! please, please, please, please continue it! at least until they find out the truth! please pretty please. Pretty please with a fucking cherry on top.
ktyxii chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Please finish this story. I really want to keep reading. :)
inu16kags chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Please update soon I can't wait to see what happens next
ashleydust18 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
more plz
Wendy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Just wanted to say that I read all of the chapters and now I'm totally depressed! I need more :( I know its a super long shot since you haven't written a word in ages, but I hope you see this and gain instant inspiration ;D