Reviews for To Begin Again
Waiting4Update chapter 35 . 10/14
Hi the gap between your updates for ALL your stories is always so long. I absolutely love your stories so hope you don't take this the wrong way, but with your very slow updates when do you plan on finishing these fanfics, or are you even planning on finishing them?! Some of them you have started yearsss ago, and some readers may be invested in these characters you've adapted and made your own, and they will most definitely wang to see how you've progressed and what will happen next.

If you do not ever plan on finishing them, please let the reader know, because it is unfair that they have to wait a long time for it. I know and understand that you have a life outside of this, and you are most likely writing fanfiction as a hobby and out of enjoyment, but once you start posting, it does mean something to the readers also, and it does become unfair on them too.

I do absolutely love your writing and I think that if you ever wrote an original piece, all your devoted fanfiction fans will probably be the first ones to read it, however I do hope that you update more regularly and that you will be able to compete your stories.

Sorry for this long review, I mean no offence so I do sincerely hope that you are not offended. I am merely expressing my opinion, as you would like us to via these reviews.
ciel.livide chapter 5 . 10/3
of course it was Theo! aaaa he's the best.
This story is amazing. This is my first reveiw as i was too enraptured to write one. Putting together Snape having TB was easy but the emphysema was out of left field and im not sure i like it for his character, its just very un-snapeish. Ive read many Fanfics and the twist with Theo being his son is awesome. His death will sadden me and it wouldn't suprise me if Theo shortly went down in a Blaise (he he) of glory riddled by his grief for his late Father. Can't wait for everything to unfold. Secretly hoping Harry survives although i know its not probable!
I love this story so much. Definitely one of the best Dramionie stories I have seen. Please update soon!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 35 . 8/17
This is a very good story, and I even like your original characters. Very well done! I'm questioning how Snape survived, since most of the death wand incident would have occurred regardless of voldy merging with Harry or not, but meh.

I look forward to anything else you'll post here!
HogwartsNewsie92 chapter 35 . 8/17
This is so good! I love this story and can't wait for more! Please, update soon!
whisperingthewords chapter 35 . 8/13
I just finished reading the entire thing and i am amazed! 7 years- wow that is dedication! I would LIVE for some steamy dramione wolf sex (*wink, wink) but i'll take any action between them i can get. Can't wait for the next chapter!
*Snicker* Perhaps malfoy is morphing into potty..he has always been jealous of 'The boy who just wouldn't die' after all..*More Snickering*
Clover1302 chapter 15 . 8/9
How she'll be okay again. I don't know.
Rbludworth92 chapter 35 . 7/28
I hope you finish this story soon I am dying waiting for the next chapter!
WOW. Absolutely phenomenal and I hope all is well irl for you since you haven't updated in a while. Hugs and kisses!
Please update luv ! It's been too long
NotActuallyNotInsane chapter 12 . 7/11
Alright I'm normally a host reader who doesn't really review, especially on fics as popular as yours, but I've read a few of your stories now and that chapter was just SO GOOD I had to let you know. I clicked for the dramione but I've spent all day reading for the twisted plot and even more twisted characters. LOVELOVELOVE this fic and your writing.
Ariadne of Troy chapter 35 . 7/5