Reviews for To Begin Again
Snape did get assigned a patronus - a doe. If I remember correctly, it delivered Griffyndor's sword to Harry in the 7th book. It was a doe for Lily.
Very invested in this story. Cant wait to see what else there is to come.!
Angelina chapter 35 . 6/11
Hi... I'm Angelina from argentina. Please pleaseeeee finish this awesome fanfic... i beg youuuuuuu
Jess6800 chapter 35 . 5/29
This is an absolutely amazing story! I just binge read the entire thing over the last two days. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I see you haven't updated in quite some time, but I will patiently wait until you do. I can't wait to find out what happens with the triad. I'm pretty sure snape is going to pass soon. At this point, I feel that the succubus poses more of a threat than Mort. There are so many amazing storylines in this! Excellent work! This has truly been a pleasure to read!
Nspired1 chapter 1 . 5/6
It's official. You're now my number one favorite author. I cannot get over how well you tell a story.
GoldAssFangs chapter 1 . 4/29
I need more of this...
I love how so many places I live near are being mentioned! It's so refreshing to read a story and to know where these places are!
So I guess this is abandoned. Too bad I really liked it. Alle bit long and maybe too many rare creatures going on at the same time.. But still very good.
Pidanka chapter 14 . 4/15
Okay, I apologize if I'm gonna be harsh, but I have to get it out.. I had my issues with this story since the beginning, but I continued to read it, because I really like your writing style and was interest to see how the story unfolds. But I think this was the final straw for me. While I understand Hermione is a compassionate person, there is no way rape victim would be *that* compassionate to her rapist right after he raped her again! She should've had avadaed him, if she didn't want him to suffer. But letting him live? What for? To rape other girls? To kill her friends in the fight? This is war. And Hermione may be many things, but stupid she's not.
I usually try not to leave negative comments, but I think rape is serious enough issue to not be brushed over with "oh, poor rapist guy, what happened to him that he became a rapist?".
Anyway, good luck with finishing your story.
livingordead chapter 35 . 4/10
I think this is my favorite story of yours. I just keep coming back to it, despite the fact that it is unfinished.
Rachel369 chapter 1 . 4/3
I know you haven't updated this one in a while, but good god you need to hahaha. It's so beautifully written, just like Eros & Psyche. This story, like the one mentioned, gives so much context and gravity to the story. Your extensive research and creativity for the secondary characters really flesh out this story as well. Such an amazing cast of characters, all of whom are well-rounded and meaningful. I really hope you decide to come back to this!
I miss this story so much! Definitely one of my all time favorites.. You are a goddess! All the love!
MikaelsonChicka chapter 35 . 3/19
Do you know when you will update this next?
This story is incredible. It's my favorite one of yours. You understand humans and our nature and put it into words so beautifully. I have no idea who you are or where you live yet your writing has touched me so deeply.
I sound like a dam freak but that's just how dam good this damn story is. Thank you for the time you've put in to all of your pieces - I'm grateful that, despite your current difficulties in life, you have continued to give your precious energy to these stories. Thank you.
I'm concerned here ? R u well ? You drop off the face of the earth ?
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »