Reviews for flash flashy eyes
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I had been expecting a fullblown Neji/Sakura (I read over the Gaara part in the summary XD) so I was pleasantly surprised to find Gaara in the story, as well! And adding Sasuke is pure genius. I'm not a SasuSaku fan, but in fics like this I can't help but having a soft spot for it.. Great job!
PuddlePops chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I loved this 3

But poor Sasuke, he is such a good friend :D
KaT stah chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I really like your stories! Especially this story! It's not cliche or predictable.
Akiya-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This story just made my effin day! (even though technically it's 3 in the morning where I live)
nipnag chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
favouriting this because its subtle sasusaku! poor sasuke, you should have just grabbed sakura and kissed her silly!
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
:D ! I love this! I love this!
Kinda sad, though...
Still, great one-shot!
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
aw, poor sasuke. they were all very mature about the whole thing, weren't they? very tasteful. I liked it!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I wasn't actually going to review until I caught up on all of your stories because I couldn't think of anything to say except "I wish I could write half as good." and maybe "I should start writing again. Just so I can pour out these feelings."

And mostly just, "Oh, wow. That was beau-pretty. Lovely. I think I need to sit in a corner and think it over." Because I really like your works. Especially the angst or general ones (I'm sorry, I skipped the humour because I usually don't end up liking humour and I don't want to attempt it right now.) They make me think. And the ending of this made me go TT because, Sasuke is such a good friend and Sakura will never realize it. D:

I wasn't actually going to review because I technically should not be reading right now. I should be studying for my Higher Level Bio exam.

Then I saw your comment. And all I can say is "If you can write this much with IB, I'm sure you'll be fine." And also, "I (not really) hate you. WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS TIME TO WRITE?"

And now I need to actually study. And you can ignore this comment. I was just spazzing. Releasing stress.

Feeling a tad bit envious.
LacrimosaDiesIlla chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
aww, I liked Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship in here. The end was kinda sad, but she did choose Neji, basically.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Awh! I feel so bad for Sasuke. This was a wonderful story, really. (: I loved it! I didn't realize she chose Neji. I thought that it was a twist and that she ended with Sasuke, ahah. Either way, it was a splendid ending.
foodgoodmovebad chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Your story was a perfect mixture of fluff, romance, and comedy! Haha you made me laugh out loud (for real) quite a few times, and you're a really good writer!

This is one of the best oneshots I've read (I would definitely read a sequel where Neji and Sakura could finally get together) and I love the best friend Sasuke :)

Great job!
Mistress of the Sandbox chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
very entertaining :) i loved the ending
MiniSaki265 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
AH ! xD

lmfao , this story rox . i dunt know if i reviewed it before but i felt like doing it anyways . haha , : ) keep writing because your really good .
bvianja chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was absolutely amazing.
Gluttony09 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Aw...I felt SO bad for Sasuke! *cries*

But I the Gaa/Neji/Sas/Saku was too cute! Loved it!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »