Reviews for flash flashy eyes
Slyhterin4ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Awesome story, I really felt for Sakura. And sauske. lol But I am glad she choose neji
ramblingninny chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
poor sasuke though... :(
Desperate Fool chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I don't think I would've liked this story nearly as much as I do if it weren't for that last tidbit about Sasuke's real feelings for Sakura! FAVORITE ;)
moor chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Loved your Sasuke in this!
CherryxDarling chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
SHE SHOULD'VE CHOSEN SASUKE! Seriously. I knew he loved her all along.

BUT ANYWAY, THIS WAS GREAT.

I had to type that in caps, because that's how great it was.
Lazycloud1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Cool !
mmmsizzle chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I absolutely love this one-shot. It was a little lonely, but it was right for the story, and the twilight reference was hilarious.
al2010 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Amazing story. As a musician, I loved how you used musical terms to represent the time passing. The interaction between Gaara and Sakura seemed in character and I like the twist of making him an artist. Also, Neji seemed perfect for Sakura, too bad she didn't end up with him. Last, but not least, the hints of the feelings Sasuke had for Sakura were heartbreaking. The whole story was wonderful, thanks so much for writing it!
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Reading this one-shot with Sakura paired with both Gaara and Neji is like getting two ...somethings... for the price of one (excuse my lack of vocabulary '). But I feel bad for Sasuke. I'd love to read a sequel where their relationship is explored. Again, a wonderfdul read!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
AW SHIT!DUDE!The ending was SO SAD!Sasuke likes SAKURA?Aw man!LOVE the story anyway but I am blistering at that!I suspected something like that was up cuz of Sasuke's behaviour but you still didn't HAVE to do it you know!*sniffle* *sniffle*
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
OHMYGOSHSASUKELIKESHER!

Haha you miss our reviews? I miss your stories! :) Thank you so much for writing! I really do miss seeing that you have a new story. And this was so great! I loved that it was long and different from your other pieces. -heart-
signalbox chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This story was too cute! :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
huh. I actually liked Sasuke in this one. great writing. and I liked Sakura's choice.
Aidyl Star chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
OMG! this is like... wow! i mean xD... still wordless xD oh god... nice going there a completely incredible oneshot! ) my greatest congrats in creating such a story around 4 people... )! lovely!

Good luck with school i know it can be demanding so ) Dattebayo! hahahaha

love
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw, I really liked the last few lines.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »