Reviews for In the Twilight
MuffinMan9223 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed that story, sort of a serenity (no pun intended) about it.

the chemistry of the too was displayed very well as almost a hopeful "I still have you" feel.
Timeloopy chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Now, that was just about as close to perfect as any mal/inara fiction I've ever read. Perfect!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
"Of course I am. Now shut up and kiss me."

So Inara. Beautifully written. I love the way you have Zoe staying with Wash (even if one isn't technically, you know, breathing...) And how Simon and Kaylee have got their own place with kids. :3 Squee! Xiexie!
ZoeWarren chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I've just read through all your stories, and this one is my favourite. Because it was never going to be an easy road for them. They both had to grow and change in order to come together. And because we all desperately want a happy ending for these two. Well done.
twinmuse chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
That was such a perfect ending even though it's so bittersweet that it took all those lost years of them apart before they were put together.

And love how the crew's lives turned out. Exactly how you'd think.

I love all your stuff.

Colly E. of twin*muse
the handmaiden chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Just wanted to say that this was probably one of the most well written stories with regards to the way mal speaks. So many people get it wrong...
Raingirlkm chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I sit here in my cubicle with ten minutes left in my lunch break and tears in my eyes. I couldn't let this go without a comment/review.

That was such a lovely tale. Seeing Mal and 'Nara finally bridge the gulf between them was extremely satisfying. Thank you.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was a bittersweet story that has made me cry and during which I ached for the two of them to speak plain and bridge that stubborn gap between them. It is my belief that people can love just as fully in old age as they can when young, the love may look a little different for some men and women but it is still valid and still can mean the world, especially with these particularly dysfunctional but so deeply intertwined individuals. Its the kind of intertwinement that is draown thin, it isn't apparents until they are together but holds even when they are so so far away from each other. I could relate to Inara when she says that she can't bear to think of Serenity ending up grounded, not flying anymore, but the thought of the crew moving in their own directions feels the same as that to me, heard to picture but ultimately realistic if not likable. I don't like the idea of everyone being flung in different directions but I'm glad everyone is happy and content, River and Simon and Kaylee with all those kids running around is a wonderful picture. Thanks for making Mal and Inara, even though it took so long, cross that gap and be truthsome, beautiful but twinged with sadness at the delay of what should be and the happiness of them finally finding what they truly want.

Riona
Brandywine00 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Beautifully written! Nice authentic capture of the voices for Mal and Inara, and overall description! You painted a vivid scene, then turned around and brought out the complex emotions of these two. Touching, and tender, with a great sense of completion for their relationship. Well done!
nereemac chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Very nice, and beautifully in character.

It's rare that I find a Mal/Inara fic that doesn't make me grind my teeth, so I'm off to read your other stuff now...
writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Very beautiful and a fitting ending.

I do hope they can get together before this or before one dies, wishful thinking, I know. They're so fun with the banter and all, but an honest conversation was in order.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Thank you. Just ... thank you.
CaffeineMom chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Oh- that was just perfect!

In my perfect Firefly Dreams, this is how the series would also end.