Reviews for Stand There And Watch Me Burn
Guest chapter 31 . 7/4/2014
Literally it is so annoying how Jacob acts like he owns everyone. Who cares if he's an alpha, he's not alpha of the world. Everytime he gets mad he commands people around like their apart of his pact like wtf?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
I love the way u show Jacob's heartbreak, and I love the way u suggest that it's Bella, not Edward, who is jealous. You can't have it both ways, lady!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is the third time I'm reading this story, I love it so much. This is the best Jacob "voice" ever! It tides me over until new chapters of "Ashes" can be written (hint, hint) : )
alixandria chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
what the hell's wrong with Jacob and why is Alice so freaked about him? and how did this happen to Jake? I'm still confused about this!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/21/2013
Aw damn I really wanted charlie to be a vampire. I also wish someone would right a story about renesmee and maybe her being a hybrid someone bites her and she changes to be a full vampire or more powerful then a regular.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/9/2013
I love this conversation between Edward and Jacob.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
I love the way Edward curses. It shows how angry and desperate he is, definitely not typical of him.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
This is my second time reading this book. I love the way you wrote Jacob's voice - he's strong, smart, needy, loving, vulnerable, hysterically funny, an a**hole. Sometimes he sounds like a grown man, other times like an unsure college kid. The way you wrote his POV is so refreshing and sounds so authentic to me. It's such a shame I have to keep reading this instead of focusing on new chapters of "And the Ashes..." ; )
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
This is so much fun! After you think about it, Jacob really would be a headcase for a while because of all of the bad stuff he experienced in the past, as well as all the stress he is experiencing now. Thanks for giving such a great perspective.
McIlwain chapter 39 . 12/31/2012
This is one of the best novels I've read on this site. I loved absolutely everything about it - characterization, plot, dialogue. The storyline was so original, too! I hope you'll continue to write stories about Jacob and Nessie!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
This novel is fantastic.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
I'm reading this and already hoping you wrote a sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Okay, I'm officially losing sleep trying to stay up so I can keep reading chapters...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I think this is the story I've been looking for! Jacob's voice is so realistic!
sadezanobia chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
I really like the lemon in this chapter, it showed jake's aggressive and sweet side at the same time and thats not easy to do.