Reviews for How It's Gotta Be
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Great story.
Crazybee3 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Cute, I loved this Alice :)

Thank you!
Princess Of Souls chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
:) Loved It!
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
good fic
Sapho99 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Thanks for the story it was great. I liked the way you wrote the story line for the couples and their interactions.

Looking forward to reading more of your works.

Take care
MajorWhitlocksFavoriteRider-x chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Loved this!

I knew Artex was from the never ending story!

I squeeled a little too! :D
Kitasky123 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
this was really good
jennayg123 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
So glad to be getting these outtakes! I'll be happy with any that we get because I love these characters!
dreampills chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
i personally vote for a EB spin off? cowboys, snakes, southern accents. er - more please. LOL. i practically laughed when bella wrote on herself what bite her and the time. i obviously don't live in rattlesnake country because that move was genius. i swear - if i ever get bitten by a snake, i will totally do this. lol. it saved her life. )

one gripe - you traded in edward's british accent for a southern one? that is so not cool. LOL. it took me forever to realize that not everyone talked like us in CA. it is because everyone on TV has a california accent. i dig them southern drawl though. but i love foreign accents. 3 i'll survive. bella likes him regardless. haha
bouncy 72 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Oh goodness it was good to hear more on this story. The lemon at the begining was so freaking hot & I loved the fact she was such a tease & that he couldn't keep quiet for the life of him. *grin*

Wow it's kinda scary being so far out & been bitten by a snake. It was really interesting seeing what she did, like writing on herself. I haven't lived in a country with snakes for 8 years. That must have been the most terrifing experience for Edward, shame.

I'm glad you came back to this. Anything from here would be cool :)

Thanks for the outtake ;)
SoraChan01 chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Yay so happy you updated and I cant wait for the next chap!
RJRRAA chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.
SnowyHedwig chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
I was thrilled to see this, great job! Yes, it may have only been four chapters, but I really grew to love these four, so this was a very welcome surprise in my inbox.

Is it wrong of me to want to learn more about the other times Jack caught Bella and Edward? That would be nice to read! ;) I hope your writing is less blocked, now. Thanks for sharing this!
Bammers chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Wow loved it very much and I was so shocked to see you on a Thursday thanks for sharing this with us and Have a good day by the way I have a story Idea and I can't write for beans but I would like to see it out there are you interested in maybe reading my idea for it let me know and of course it would be after your finished with whirlwind if you would perfer...
muzaklover chapter 5 . 8/26/2010