Reviews for I'll Be There
Nameless chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Continue it! I want to hear what happens next! It's not fair to only give us a partial view, what's next? But...Isn't it a little odd, his being in love with her, considering that they are close cousins?
xLaramiex chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
I've rather forgotten what's going on...I shall have to re-read at some point. But I love all his confusion and mixed emotions. You still write well!
waltrluvr chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
To be completely honest, the beginning was a little confusing. I was just having a hard time figuring out when the story was taking place.

I LOVE you style and I LOVE Dharin's humor! I never would have given his personality a twist like that...It's INCREADIBLE how well it works for his character!
waltrluvr chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
You're right; longer isn't always better. Dharin was (or is, thanks to you!) probably my favorite character in the series. So far you've captured his spirit beautifully! This stuff is seriously depressing-and amazing...
xLaramiex chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
-giggles- he's funny. I like him D
Anatone chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Oh hey! Thanks for updating. It doens't really matter that it's short. I like you're writing. But I have one things to say. That last sentence really didn't seem to fit. "sucks" is a modern word that I'm not sure fits into Alison's world. But great work nevertheless.
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
once you die, life really starts to suck

haha, love it.

Coolio chapter :) I like the stuff about he feels afraid and then happy just because he felt something.
Anatone chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh yay! There should be lots of non M/C fics out there definately not enough. And Dharin was always one of my favorites. Too bad he had to die!This is amazing. You should definately continue with this. Perhaps I could help with a plot, lol. Anything to see you keep going.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
how cheerful.

hurray little dharin, I'm glad you've posted his fic. x