Reviews for The Prosecutor
WogglebugLoveProductions chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I AM warning you! If you do not remove this story and the other one of yours within this category, I really will intend to re-publish my first book while telling in the introduction how much I hate you for being deceitful to me, and how retarded you are to not think the bad things Oz devotees say about him all the time are either mean or terribly exaggerated and totally false! I mean it! I wish I never associated with you. You are evil to want to benefit from my foolishness, you really are! You have NO right to expect or even want me to be respectful to you ever again, you wretched S. O. A. B.!
Count Mallet chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
This was a nice, interesting story. I always enjoy it when someone takes a familiar scene or such and adds additional details before, during, or after - or even offers a different perspective.

Don't worry about chapter three being largely based on the book. I don't think there is any way to effectively write about the actual trial without citing the book's text. You did enough content before and after to bracket the original trial nicely in my opinion.

I also liked Ozma's last comment. If I remember rightly, "Ozoplaning witht he Wizard Oz" is an actual title of a non-Baum book. Cute touch.

I hope you don't mind a review on a story three years old. It seems as if the Oz categories on here (Movies/Wizard of Oz, Books/Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and Books/Oz Series) don't get much attention on here, based on the low number of hits I've had on my two Oz stories in the Books/WWoO section.

- Count Mallet -
susan hall chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Very intersting. I think you descirbed The Wogglebug's pomposity with great accuracy.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
cool story Happyhooligan very old school OZ
lalalei chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
:( That Cat had better learn some manners. I feel bad for Mr. Wogglebug.
lalalei chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
:) Mr. Wogglebug has very good insight into Ozma. I never thought about the Ev invasion being like that. they WERE lucky to bring Billina.
lalalei chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
:) Great chapter! I like Mr. Wogglegbug's happy reaction to Eureka being innocent. And that stuff about scarabs and dung beetles was so neat! I didn't know that. :)
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
A superb ending! Maybe in another time and place I could have written something like this story. I had always wondered why the Wogglebug wasn't in on the adventures in Ozma of Oz and you provide a very reasonable explanation that ties in with this story well.

I hope to talk to you again soon.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
I don't mind that most of this chapter is copied from the book as it served it's purpose and I enjoyed it. You really seem to succeed at giving the Wogglebug dimension where I've always wanted to but have had trouble with. Update soon.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Very well done. This chapter was as good as the last one. You really showed how the Wogglebug is compelled equally by his sense of duty to Ozma and his sense of morality. Hope to see more soon.
lalalei chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very interesting! I can see why he wouldn't trust the Wizard at first. But I can see room for them to become friendlier, too.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I like it so far. You've portrayed Mr. Wogglebug in a way that I like. He isn't exactly the way I portray him though I can see some shades of mine blending in with yours. Also you've drawn a line of reason between how he was portrayed from the second to the fourth book and I don't think anyone could have thought of doing such a thing.

I hope you update as soon as possible.