Reviews for Kissing You Was Always Inevitable
Charmedchic72 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
This was a great ending. And although I enjoyed this immensely, especially the end "kiss me always" - that was great, I don't think this was my favorite. I think my top two were the one in Sweet's office & the one in the snow.
Charmedchic72 chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Interesting perspective. That episode is all in one, both one of my favorites and one of my least favorites. Because it's so revealing and sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.
Charmedchic72 chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Whether or not Angela is smooth, it worked and it was great.
Charmedchic72 chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
Aww. That was so sweet. From funnel cake all the way to the end.
Charmedchic72 chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
I love this one...kissing on the beach at night as the waves crash in. Sad what lead to it, but beautiful just the same.
Charmedchic72 chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
Yay for accidental slip ups where you tell your partner you love them and it's reciprocated.
Charmedchic72 chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Yelling that leads to kissing is the best kind. And that it led to kissing in the rain is even better.
Charmedchic72 chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I love a good fight, but interestingly enough, I don't care what that fight was about cause the resolution was hot, hot, hot.
Charmedchic72 chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
I enjoyed it. And I might know what story I'm reading next. Haha...
Charmedchic72 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I love this one too. I just love that she couldn't help herself and had to kiss him, even though he was asleep. So good.
Charmedchic72 chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Huh. These are just so freaking good. I love the fact that they were so entranced that they had no clue that they were putting on a show. And oh, that Angela missed it is a true tragedy.
Charmedchic72 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Okay. So these really just keep getting better & better. That charm necklace? So perfect. And the end? Also perfect!
Charmedchic72 chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
This one was really, really good. It's in running for my favorite so far. It was sweet and so fun and fluffy and there was a snowman. And she totally called him on what he was doing, I loved that.
Charmedchic72 chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
This was good. I loved the oh so intimate way he was instructing her to shoot.
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
I really loved this one. I loved how you described all the emotion that Brennan felt in Booth's kiss. That was perfect.