Reviews for Kissing You Was Always Inevitable
ChrissieA chapter 18 . 2/1
I can just picture Bones using this new knowledge that "squintiness" turns Booth on tonjer advantage later on down the line
ChrissieA chapter 14 . 2/1
Oh my! This was so beautiful :) This would make an amazing full story!
ChrissieA chapter 8 . 2/1
SO cute!
CaskettShipper chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
That was hellllllla hawt!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPP chapter 20 . 2/27/2017
IIIIIIIIIIIIII_ LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE_ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
EEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
*insert fangirl squeal of delight* i lurv it!
midnightsummergirl chapter 20 . 1/27/2017
So awesome! This needed a 2017 review.
Charmedchic72 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
This was a great ending. And although I enjoyed this immensely, especially the end "kiss me always" - that was great, I don't think this was my favorite. I think my top two were the one in Sweet's office & the one in the snow.
Charmedchic72 chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Interesting perspective. That episode is all in one, both one of my favorites and one of my least favorites. Because it's so revealing and sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.
Charmedchic72 chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Whether or not Angela is smooth, it worked and it was great.
Charmedchic72 chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
Aww. That was so sweet. From funnel cake all the way to the end.
Charmedchic72 chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
I love this one...kissing on the beach at night as the waves crash in. Sad what lead to it, but beautiful just the same.
Charmedchic72 chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
Yay for accidental slip ups where you tell your partner you love them and it's reciprocated.
Charmedchic72 chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Yelling that leads to kissing is the best kind. And that it led to kissing in the rain is even better.
Charmedchic72 chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I love a good fight, but interestingly enough, I don't care what that fight was about cause the resolution was hot, hot, hot.