Reviews for Holiday Sweets & Seasonal Kisses
RUTH chapter 24 . 12/10/2011
IT'S SAD HARM DIDN'T HAVE A BOY TO CARE ON HIS NAME. NOELLE COULD BE ADOPTED END A SON WOUL BE MORE INTERESTING FOR THEM. SO HARM NEXT GENERATION WILL NOT CARE THE NAME RABB. VERY DISAPOINTING IN DID.
RUTH chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
YES BUT IF THIS DIDN'T REALY HAPPEN WHY TO FORCE THIS CENARY ON US?
mad86 chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Hey,I'm Swedish and feeling insulted over here. Haha,nah just I do wonder how Americans view Swedes...Great story,chapter,everything!
MythosThespian chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
Love the matchmaker pair. I take it the ending is referred to Stargate SG-1 Sam and Jack. I thinking it is that. The Washington and Colorado and air force could only apply to that. That is because I am a fan of Stargate SG-1 and also Jag. I have this story added to my favorites and love it.
GRa chapter 25 . 5/22/2010
This is very good, real, smart and something I would like to watch in the
Danni Evans chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
I just had to say I LOVE your little "quiz" at the end..."weeks until another shipper moment" indeed! ROFL
Vesja chapter 27 . 1/15/2010
“Because too much time has already been wasted,” he explained briefly.

Oh yeah! Way too much time, and you made them increase their speed from Slug-tempo to Tomcat-speed! Thank you!

I especially loved Silent Night, as you may have noticed, hehe.

Vesja.
swimERfanatic13 chapter 27 . 1/11/2010
I love it!
Vesja chapter 12 . 12/31/2009
Oh! Mommy! Look! Santa left a present under the Christmas tree just for me! It's an amazingly long and well-written JAG Harm/Mac fanfic! Yay! I love it! Thank you Santa!

I'm loving it so far. I'm gonna gohave dinner now, lol. Oh, and happy New Year! For me it's only 4 hours and 9 minutes away right now!

Vesja.
CJtheCregg chapter 27 . 12/23/2009
I loved all of these stories - but the last one especially. Thank you for making my Christmas Eve Eve a little more Christmas like!
bluedaisy05 chapter 27 . 12/22/2009
I have always loved these stories. Though I'm glad they'll be up all year, I'm a bit sad that you don't plan to write any more. I sincerely hope that you do, b/c I truly enjoy your writing.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!
bluejay65 chapter 27 . 12/22/2009
Ah, my favorite story of all. Thanks for reposting these wonderful treasures. Wishing you the best in the years to come. Take care.
jtbwriter chapter 27 . 12/22/2009
Thank you for the great "what if?" that celebrates Harm and Mac and the season of anything can happen!
achaon chapter 27 . 12/22/2009
Priceless!
livs2write chapter 27 . 12/22/2009
AWESOME!

I hate to see these come to an end! I LOVED them all!

I'll cross my fingers (and toes, and whatever else) that you decide to do more sometime in the (near) future!

Until then, THANK YOU for sharing them with us!

Merry Christmas!