Reviews for Rose Tattoo
onlyluna chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
no don't kill byakuya even though it'll help move your story ahead. and i can't believe ulquiorra said dat to rukia, he's gonna regret that later for sure
onlyluna chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
when's he gonna break up with orihime? i'd love to c that.

i wonder how rukia and ulquiorra are gonna get like before
onlyluna chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
i think da elders would cancel da contract if he shows himself before them since the elders only care about reputation and what not.. and he was from da scum.. but dats just my thought
onlyluna chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
wow.. its all bout power now.. he's using power to use her.. hate those elders, c shud've shot them all
onlyluna chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
byakuya can't b dead right? and ulquiorra is so cool in this fic and wats with a fatherly grimmjow? just love it
onlyluna chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
da first chapter wasn't dat interesting but this chapter sure is.. thanx for da story
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
yooho! pls update your story.. i've been reading it since... well almost... the time you started... i just had the time to review now.. i totally love it! please update soon... i'm dying for the next scenes... ja ne... _
yasumi kerzhen chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
oh my GOd... i totally love it.. please update soon!
la canelle chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
Love it keep up the good work!

Sign La Canelle!

Ps Awesome!
XBlueSkyX chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
one moment I was enjoying the little lovey dovey moment with Rukia and Ulqiorra. The enxt moment I was a little Harem going on with Rukia as I saw that Rukia was talking with HITSUGAYA! Then... ASHIDo? then... k...k...kiss~! I love this chapter! The best to best! keep up the good work! Now I'm dying to see where this story will lead to!

Possesive aren't we?

Love all the harem Rukia going on!

UPDATES ASAP!

-Bluey-
kluxces chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
w00t! That's the Rukia I know! Awesome chapter!
Tsukuyomu chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
A magnificent chapter to read, it was great as well as surprising. Thank you for the link to this chapter, it was greatly appreciated. I look forward to your next update with much anticipation and excitement, once again this chapter was a wonderful read.

~~Tsukiyomi No Miko~~
Adrianna chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
KYA! XD! That was one of the best so far way better from the last one. The kiss was grate! There both possessive and i love it! update soon pretty pretty please!
Tsukiei chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Ho ho. Nice chapter. Two can play a game. Love the change in Rukia. I can see she 's back to her cool and reserve self again. What's more now is that she's began to get Ulquiorra back from Orihime though he's still her from the beginning. Yeah hope to see some real cat fight soon.6
XLightningX chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
i enjoyed all the chapter i didn't read really great :)
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »