Reviews for Rose Tattoo
Polaris-Sakura chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Yeah, I enjoy your story. Just hope Byakuya manipulate his death coz I can't accept his death.. (T_T)
Tsukuyomu chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
A wonderful chapter to read, as were the previous five, all six were very descriptive in their contents, and they were very surprising as well, not to mention suspenseful. Thank you for the link to this chapter and the previous five, they were greatly appreciated and helpful. I look forward to your next update with much anticipation and excitement, thank you once again for the links, all of the chapters were splendid reads.

Tsukiyomi No Miko
hamchan chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
Byakuya noo! T_T so sad, and Ulquiorra is a jerk! to throw a girl to the pavement...I hope Rukia make him pay for that haha
kluxces chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
hehe I so like Ulquiorra in this story :3

keep it up!
Polaris-Sakura chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
I'm still curious about their children. Still not up huh?
Shubhs chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
LOVE the chappy!My exams finished today so Imma gonna be on the net full time now!XP XD XD XD **
Adriana chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
wah! I knew they were his! X( but her being prego? she keeps saying accused of killing there baby. ACCUSED. Dose this mean the baby is still alive? I hope so! I want to read about baby ulruiorras! XD
XBLueSkyX chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
DANG YOU! You always make such awesome cliffies! at least you update at least a week! pleae keep up the good work! AND UPDATE SOON! lol.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
On place Ulquiorra, I would go to Rukia's best friend - means Momo (for him it's costs nothing to it to leave on her, with the account of that that Momo - his subordinate too) and would force her to tell to me that she knows about the whole situation and about where Rukia can remain.

Then he also has learnt, what exactly has occurred to their child - he should understand that Rukia would not be offended so with his words, if it there was a truth: she has not that type of character. Besides, he is not similar to the person, who will make hasty unreasoned decisions.

Definitely he should find out at first everything that can!
Adrinna chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Ah! Why did you end it there? I have so many things running through my head about the bones and her being pregnant!XO Danm i cant wait till the next chap!XD
kluxces chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
OMG a cliffy! Update soon. This story is getting deliciously good!
Polaris-Sakura chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
So many mystery in your story here. Many question marks pop up on my head. The way writing I think you will make a long story and I love it.
Tsukiei chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Nice chapter as always. Now the drama has begun. I don't know how many times I've said this but poor Rukia. Being excused for the lost of her baby by her love is cruel. Though I must admit it's very juicy to see the drama come to the climax. I'll be waiting to see what's next. Hope that the skeleton didn't belong to Byakuya.
Shubhs chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
The human bones were of Byakuya?My GAWD!Do you HAVE to keep us in this kind of suspense?PLEASE write the next chapter as SOON as possible!

Btw LOVE the new chappy!

XP XD XD XP X D **
leila307 chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
This is such a well written story! You have a way to transfer your imagination nicely to your writtings. I hope you update real soon! Im sure everyone is waiting!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »