Reviews for Rose Tattoo
Shubhs chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
LOVE the chappy!Rukia is FINALLY showing what she is capable of!Her rough and weak times are over and we can FINALLY see the strong woman Rukia is!XP XD XD XD XD **
Polaris-Sakura chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
I'm so happy when you update. You make me feel curious about what will happen. Thanks for reveal about their child. I love the most when they kissing each other and they reaction around public esp. around Orihime..cool
hamchan chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
so much drama! poor Rukia, all that lies!
Sweet Scrifice chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Oh my gwad how could I have been so stupid as to ignore this story for so long! Great plot, the characters doesn't feel OCC at all and and the chapters have a really nice flow. I love it! You made Ulquiorra such a sexy bastard! and I'm enjoying so much the fact that Orihime is a hated bitch! Why did you have to leave it in such a cliff hanger! I'm dying to know what happens next!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Adrianna chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
O.O holy *! this chapter was so good!XD the ending had me with my jaw down! i cant belive what he said last! the next one is going to be grate! please update soon!
Tsukiei chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Wow. Too many things have been revealed. Poor Rukia. It's nice to see Ulquiorra be there for Rukia in the end though I know that's just for consoling the distress Rukia. It's still sweet to see some sentiment in a time like this. Hope to see you soon.
Shubhs chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Aaw MAN!The chappy was so DANG SAD!Still LOVED it though!XP XD XD XD XD XD XD **
kluxces chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
damn... that last sentence is so heart-warming, it makes me want to cry T_T
Polaris-Sakura chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Yeah, I enjoy your story. Just hope Byakuya manipulate his death coz I can't accept his death.. (T_T)
Tsukuyomu chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
A wonderful chapter to read, as were the previous five, all six were very descriptive in their contents, and they were very surprising as well, not to mention suspenseful. Thank you for the link to this chapter and the previous five, they were greatly appreciated and helpful. I look forward to your next update with much anticipation and excitement, thank you once again for the links, all of the chapters were splendid reads.

~~Tsukiyomi No Miko~~
hamchan chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
Byakuya noo! T_T so sad, and Ulquiorra is a jerk! to throw a girl to the pavement...I hope Rukia make him pay for that haha
kluxces chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
hehe I so like Ulquiorra in this story :3

keep it up!
Polaris-Sakura chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
I'm still curious about their children. Still not up huh?
Shubhs chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
LOVE the chappy!My exams finished today so Imma gonna be on the net full time now!XP XD XD XD **
Adriana chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
wah! I knew they were his! X( but her being prego? she keeps saying accused of killing there baby. ACCUSED. Dose this mean the baby is still alive? I hope so! I want to read about baby ulruiorras! XD
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »