Reviews for Rose Tattoo
Tsukiei chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Ho ho, so they've met. What a bittersweet reunion. Orihime'll sure be green with jealous from now on. Poor Rukia. She's become a masochist since she felt so guilty about betraying Ulquiorra. Nice chapter. Hope to see some cat fight in the future 'cause I prefer a fiery Rukia than a coward one, especialy when it comes to compete Orihime for the love of her life. Please update soon.
Tsukuyomu chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
This was an excellent chapter to read, it was simply splendid. Anyways, thank you for the link to this chapter, it was really reliable and appreciated. I look forward to your next update with a lot of excitement and anticipation. Thank you once again for the link, it was an amazing read.

Tsukiei chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Nice update. I love the mysterious aura around Ulqiorra. No one can get what's neither his feeling nor his past with Rukia. Cool, calm and devoid of any emotion. Hope to see what'll happen next to Rukia. Poor girl. Can't chose between love and duty.
MiserableLoveFairy chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I'm going to sound so stupid when I ask this...

I don't get this story. Don't get me wrong, this is a really good story. So is Kira like Ulquiorra? Or like his son or something? I honestly don't get it... dear god.

You have a wonderful story, keep it up. I know I sound stupid, but this story has got my head spinning in circles!
kluxces chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
yay I like this story! Keep on writing!
Tsukuyomu chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
This was a great chapter to read, it was wonderful. Thank you for the link to this chapter, it was really reliable and appreciated. I look forward to your next update with a lot of excitement and anticipation. Thank you once again for the link, it was an amazing read.

Adrianna chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
It really good so far. Im liking the grimnel couple!XD
XBlueSkyX chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I always loved your stories! Keep it up!

Bluey
Shubhs chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
the chappy was cool
Tsukiei chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Interesting plot. Though I'm little confused about Ulquiorra being named Kira at first. But I've figured it out by now. Hope to see soon what kind of revenge Ulquiorra has in mind for Rukia.
hamchan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
this fic looks really interesting, haha I was kind of confused at the beginning about the name but since the "shocking green eyes" I realized it was Ulqui :p

I hope u can post anew chap soon
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
REALLY like the prologue!Can't WAIT to read what comes next so PLEASE continue!XP XD XD XD XD
Tsukuyomu chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was a splendid first chapter to read, it was simply amazing, this story sounds to be very interesting to read later on. Anyways, thank you for the link to this chapter, it was really reliable and appreciated. I look forward to your next update with a lot of excitement and anticipation. Thank you once again for the link, it was an amazing read.

103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7