Reviews for The Long Road Home
TraSan chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
Awesome story! Somehow I lost track of this one. I really enjoyed all brotherly moments, the hurt!Sam and the big!bro Dean.

Just wonderful.
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
nice to see the boys are on their way to getting back together...and they are right to take it small steps at a time...great story
babyreaper chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
Fantastic ending but sorry that it's finished for now anyway, It was good that they were getting back on track and doing what they do best and hopefully they can rebuild the bond they always had. I hope you do continue this story in another sequel as long as it's as exciting, and emotional and full of angst as this one it'll be great. The boys still have a long road to travel and it would be great if you continue writing about it. Thanks...
blue peanut m and m chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
Hey Raven,

What a thoroughly enjoyable fic.

Beautifully written from start to finish, suspenseful, angsty and a joy to read, and yes I do mean those torture scenes too.

Looking forward to reading more from you, catch you later,

Peanut x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
excellent story
Shinaria chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
You have more planned? *wonders at what could possibly be next*

Do I want more? Yes, please.
godsdaughter77 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
I really enjoyed this story and I agree we never get enough brotherly moments in the episodes. I look forward to reading what you right next!
godsdaughter77 chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Thanks for another wonderful chapter! Its nice to have the boys back together again even if its far from over... Looking forward to your next update!
babyreaper chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Thanks goodness Sam has been saved I don't think he'd have lasted much longer. It was so sad what he said to Bobby, but lets hope that Dean means what he said and that he can convince Sam of it. Post another chapter soon, Thanks..
Klutzygirl33 chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Great chapter. I'm so glad Sam has been saved. He and Dean still have to work through some issues, though.
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
so glad that Dean and friends were able to get to Sam in time...hopefully Sam will wake up enough for the boys to really talk...looking forward to that
spnMom chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Sam sure needs a healing, unfortunately bring Zach over for pie probably wouldn't be a good idea :-) Thanks for posting!
babyreaper chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Loved your evil laugh, but seriously you're joking, aren't you? You can't have the rescue team arriving too late, Sam has to hold on, has to keep saying no. Then Dean and him can get back to doing what the Winchester boys do best, kick demon ass, together. Loved it and want more. Please update again soon.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
excellent
Klutzygirl33 chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Great chapter. Update soon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »