Reviews for OKCupid
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This was pretty good I'm very intrigued... kinda sad it wasn't finished but nice job!
RAW-SYNTH3TICA chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Aw... Kira/Emm is Cute! They're my Only fave het couple.
It's so sweet how they interact with each other, & how he's...should i say the perfectly bdsm-lovin boyfriend? Are they meant for each other? Yup, times a zill.
I'm no Twilight-expert or Fan, but is she becoming his 'personal heroine'? (That's the Only line i remember from the first Twilight film, i think because it was just unusual to call a girl a personal heroine) What's a 'Singer'? Wait, wait, wait, don't tell me, i'll shut up & read to find out.
RAW-SYNTH3TICA chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OKCupid
Okay first off:
I'm Not into Het.
I Don't ready Het.
I Don't write Het (Maybe a Tiny bit)
I Don't think Het
I Don't understand Het.
But Goddamit i'm Addicted to your Het! That didn't come out right...
It took me three-four weeks, a $3 sex manual, a Dozen Het movie rentals w/ sex scenes included, some calming mantras, & a Dozen 44 oz sodas to understand Het. So far, i still don't enjoy others' Het fics. I'm a 97% Guy Slash, 2% Femm Slash & hey! You're the 1% Exception!
About the story: It's sweet, dramatic & classy, but at the same time modern & descriptive. I'm not kissing a**, it's the truth. I like it, You've converted me to Het pairings, but too bad i'll only be use to your literary skills & stories... I won't go crazy about finding other Het fictions, i'll be your loyal fangirl. Rock It! New fangirlmode a stalkin ya!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Tense. i loved this!
AniWhis chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Kira must be a halfvampire! Loe the story, can't wait for more! updateupdateupdate :D
Sunny Book Lover chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Great story...what is she? Is she a wolf? Please update soon. :)
FreeFancy1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
OMG is Kira a werewolf? I NEED TO KNOW! UPDATE SOON!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I liked it was really good! date two?
Lansara chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That was hot! I can't wait to read about their second date!